★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Galaxy Control" is a path-drawing game similar to "Flight Control" and other path-drawing games. The player of "Galaxy Control" is controlling spaceship traffic in some planetary system. The goal of the game is landing spaceships on proper planet with color matching spaceship's color, preventing collisions between spaceships, avoiding asteroids and staying away from the sun. The planets are moving by rotating around the sun.

FEATURES:

* Random generation of planetary configuration for each game.
* Increase of game complexity.
* Danger warnings.
* Auto-Save and Auto-Restore (game can be closed anytime and next time the game starts it automatically restores state of play where it was interrupted).
* Game pause/resume.
* Game sounds and background music.
* Global scores are planned in near future.

YouTube video presentation of the game can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWKRrg0eHF0

Devilishly Good's comments:

iTunes link to Lite version
10-17-2009, 09:30 AM
This actually looks like a good twist. Avoid the sun, avoid the asteroids, plus the planets move, so it's more dynamic.

Beta tester for: Minigore, Defender Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGamer View Post

10-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Too many flight control clones.
10-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Not enough good ones...this does look interesting.

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
10-17-2009, 04:00 PM
I tried the lite and am thinking, while a neat idea, the controls felt a little rough/not smooth.

What did others think?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Yes, path drawing feels a little bit rough but this problem has already been addressed. New updated version of "Galaxy Control" is going to appear in AppStore soon with smooth path drawing along with other fixes made.

Please find also video presentation of the "Galaxy Control" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWKRrg0eHF0

If you have any comments in regard of "Galaxy Control" please feel free to let us know.
10-24-2009, 07:55 PM
embedded here

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDragon View Post
Yes, path drawing feels a little bit rough but this problem has already been addressed. New updated version of "Galaxy Control" is going to appear in AppStore soon with smooth path drawing along with other fixes made.

Please find also video presentation of the "Galaxy Control" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWKRrg0eHF0

If you have any comments in regard of "Galaxy Control" please feel free to let us know.
Well, assuming the lite will be updated as well, I'll be sure it give it another try as I definitely like the "idea" behind the game.

My iTunes Reviews
11-08-2009, 03:10 PM
"Galaxy Control" update is released.

New update for "Galaxy Control" is released to the AppStore.
11-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDragon View Post
New update for "Galaxy Control" is released to the AppStore.
Are you talking about a newer update than v1.1? What's new?

My iTunes Reviews