• Publisher: Banshee Soft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are a slinger. This elite band of soldiers is leading the final assault against the filthy invaders. Arm yourself with your sling, abilities that are earned, and battle field power ups to destroy the enemy's generators and fortifications. You may choose to create your own defensive base or have one provided for you. Now grab your sling and get to it soldier we have no time to waste!
10-17-2009, 04:56 AM
Looks a bit confusing. I'll need a gameplay video to decide whether or not it would be fun for me..

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch

10-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
Looks a bit confusing. I'll need a gameplay video to decide whether or not it would be fun for me..

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellgo98 View Post

that's the same video that's in the post above yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-19-2009, 02:15 AM
laziness or not??

Haha, someone too lazy to scroll down the thread just a little, but not lazy enough to go searching on youtube for the video. lol
10-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus View Post
Haha, someone too lazy to scroll down the thread just a little, but not lazy enough to go searching on youtube for the video. lol
I bet not lazy, just darn busy! You game reviewers and developers are very busy people, I know! I married one!
THanks a mil!
Kelli
11-07-2009, 11:34 AM
there's now a Lite to try
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slingers-free/id336722955?mt=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
this game is really prretty fun
u guys shouls try it