★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SALE! 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Play LIVE! with real players around the world!

-Heads Up Tournaments
-Lightening Rounds
-Engaging Tournaments
-Cash games

Welcome to Hot Poker Tour LIVE! Texas Hold'em by Aftershock

Questions please send to feedback@aftershocksf.com
10-17-2009, 05:12 AM
I take it this is play money?

It's Apple's policies that have prevented real money poker from making it to the iPhone, right? Damn that's so annoying - I'd love to be able to play real money poker on my commute each day!

Jamie.
10-17-2009, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
I take it this is play money?

It's Apple's policies that have prevented real money poker from making it to the iPhone, right? Damn that's so annoying - I'd love to be able to play real money poker on my commute each day!

Jamie.
Yeah I'd love to play cash poker on the go as well I can make millions on the poker games/tournaments on Facebook and Proper Poker sites but only for play money/chips..Dunno whether I could for real tho,even tho I hoped I would be able to as I reckon I'm not too bad a player Always getting me poker set out at home for a game with the gf & lads,but only play for peanuts

This Poker game tho doesn't look much cop & can't see it selling at the price & it's 50% off...Don't think so some how & it's by Aftershock the ones that do all those games for like free normally and then add to buy points etc packages for like rip off prices to make there money..probably do the same with this & it'll end up free sooner or later.