★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The makers of Century City have built a fast-paced platformer around the story of the beloved miner in a awesome game!

This is a challenging adventure inside the gold mine-with traps, bombs, pikes and dungeon creatures-for player to tackle.

Getting the timing down will not be easy. But once you did, you will have a great time pulling off "trick shots" that launched you past traps and into golds or treasure.

Mine Blitz feature one-touch gameplay, stunning voxel graphic. The wicked-hard will make you smile and come back for many times.

Thank you for playing Mine Blitz,
Ell Tee

antony.thai's comments:

Mine Blitz

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Adventure Action
Free


Quote:
The makers of Century City have built a fast-paced platformer around the story of the beloved miner in a awesome game!

This is a challenging adventure inside the gold mine-with traps, bombs, pikes and dungeon creatures-for player to tackle.

Getting the timing down will not be easy. But once you did, you will have a great time pulling off "trick shots" that launched you past traps and into golds or treasure.

Mine Blitz feature one-touch gameplay, stunning voxel graphic. The wicked-hard will make you smile and come back for many times.

Thank you for playing Mine Blitz,
Ell Tee










Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 24.1MB

11-02-2016, 08:08 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Liberty city
Posts: 3,491
Been testing this for a couple weeks and it is promising .
The difficulty curve is perfect.
Starts off with you kind of learning the ropes and then your off .
Gets difficult an will take you several tries on many sections before you learn it and master each part.
That is the best part, you don't just breeze through.
The same guys who have made so many hit games so better believe this is a 5 star game because it is.
Can't wait to progress some more .

Highly recommend 5 stars

11-02-2016, 08:17 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Been testing this for a couple weeks and it is promising .
The difficulty curve is perfect.
Starts off with you kind of learning the ropes and then your off .
Gets difficult an will take you several tries on many sections before you learn it and master each part.
That is the best part, you don't just breeze through.
The same guys who have made so many hit games so better believe this is a 5 star game because it is.
Can't wait to progress some more .

Highly recommend 5 stars
Thannks for your feedbacks before, and we tried to fix some of them. Bet you will like this version.

Pine Entertainment
11-02-2016, 08:36 PM
#4
The game is amazing! Got a promo code a week ago! Gonna post the video tomorrow!
11-02-2016, 08:38 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
The game is amazing! Got a promo code a week ago! Gonna post the video tomorrow!
Thanks so much, Patthegymnast. Waiting for it.

Pine Entertainment
11-02-2016, 09:24 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Thanks so much, Patthegymnast. Waiting for it.
No Problem!Here is the video: https://youtu.be/jxh1N23mPaU! Enjoy guys!
11-02-2016, 10:11 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 844
Of course this is fun! If you love Pine Entertainment you'll probably love this too. 🎃
11-02-2016, 10:45 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 202
Games made by Pine Entertainment are the best and this game is no exception. Perfect for mobile gaming.
11-02-2016, 10:59 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Of course this is fun! If you love Pine Entertainment you'll probably love this too. 🎃
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever View Post
Games made by Pine Entertainment are the best and this game is no exception. Perfect for mobile gaming.
Thank you. Glad that you like our company and our games.

Pine Entertainment
11-02-2016, 11:02 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Been testing this for a couple weeks and it is promising .
The difficulty curve is perfect.
Starts off with you kind of learning the ropes and then your off .
Gets difficult an will take you several tries on many sections before you learn it and master each part.
That is the best part, you don't just breeze through.
The same guys who have made so many hit games so better believe this is a 5 star game because it is.
Can't wait to progress some more .

Highly recommend 5 stars
Your feedbacks and others are pretty great! Really love that mate! I wanna give a big Thanks for this too!

Also, a quick update with much better experience, lower cost of power-ups, improving control, allowing users to skip insane level...! Coming very quickly this week!

Thanks for your support!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)