★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BUILD an invincible army, DESTROY towers, CONQUER your enemies!

Venture into the world of Tower Conquest in your search for eternal glory! Recruit and evolve the perfect army to destroy opposing towers. Explore the world and defeat enemies to earn treasure, increase your strength, and dominate the Player Leagues!

Only one Overlord can reign supreme will it be you?

================ GAME FEATURES ================
** RECRUIT up to 180 unique characters to your army from three distinct races: Medieval, Undead, and Robot
** EXPLORE an ever-changing world of challenging maps that will push your armys limits
** DISCOVER treasure and artifacts that will increase your power
** EVOLVE your units with Soulstones to unlock new abilities and skins
** CUSTOMIZE your army to test winning strategies and combinations
** CHALLENGE real players in PvP matches to climb the rankings
** COMPETE in the weekly Leagues for huge prizes
** EMBARK on hundreds of quests to earn experience, gold, and gems
** PLAY with your friends and send daily mystery gifts

============ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ============
5/5 Ive never played anything like this game. I cant put it down!
5/5 I am so addicted to this game. 5 stars!
5/5 Whats not to like? There are so many cool characters and stages to play.

No connection? No problem! You can play Tower Conquest online or offline.
11-03-2016, 12:41 AM
I feel this game needs some attention. I have been having a blast. It isn't perfect but already they have made updates that improved on it.

The different units you can aquire is staggering and they are all pretty unique. Some are very cool. It has some pvp which is ok.

Energy timers seem generous once you unlock another squad. Up until level 17 anyhow. I can see it becoming slow after that. You can watch an ad for more energy. Or buy it with crystals which you earn by completing daily quests.

My only beef atm is gold. It is hard to keep 2 squads fully leveled. I would like to see a decrease in upgrade cost or more gold for completing levels.

Anyhow, if you like tower defense, definitely give it a whirl!

11-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Been playing this as well and it is fun.
I feel like there isn't great strategy to this thought because I haven't lost yet.
I've made it through 5 lands and won all quests in every level without dying.
That doesn't take away from all that it has delivered by any means.
Lots of content for a free to play.
No forces ads.
It does have an energy system.
11-03-2016, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Been playing this as well and it is fun.
I feel like there isn't great strategy to this thought because I haven't lost yet.
I've made it through 5 lands and won all quests in every level without dying.
That doesn't take away from all that it has delivered by any means.
Lots of content for a free to play.
No forces ads.
It does have an energy system.
I am not sure how many lands I have beat but I did come up to a couple that I had to level up to beat. They were ones with healers. I am guessing I have been through 20-30 lands?

I am level 19 now and the energy system still seems reasonable. I can usually get 1/2-3/4 of a level going through both my A squad and B squad(each have their own energy pool)

I have been able to keep both squads max but I'd still like to see a bit more gold so I can try new units out.

As far as the chests you can but with the main currency, I haven't really felt an urge to buy any with real money. Perhaps if the gems were cheaper to purchase I would. Or a gold doubler I would buy for sure. I did get enough of the main currency(red gems) from doing quests to buy a 150 chest so that was nice.

Edit: I think you were referring to lands as the entire set of 5 levels or so- if that is the case, then that is about what I have completed.

Last edited by shaymon; 11-03-2016 at 08:58 AM.
11-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Just an update- still playing. Level 28 or so. Energy is still fine. You do run out but you level pretty fast and fill it up. You can just watch ads for more energy.

It does get a bit repetative but I still enjoy it. It's fun getting enough cards to evolve your troops. It is also fun trying different combination or troops that synergize better with each other. I still feel they could give a bit more gold so you can level more troops up. I mean you get enough to level a new guy up every once in a while but It woulf be nice to level up several to try more combos out.

I haven't felt the urge to buy any crystal packs. The nice one with epic cards would cost about $10 in gems. If it were $5, I would do it in a heart beat. I may just do it to support the game as I have easily gotten $5-10 worth out of it.

Not sure how long I will play this but the upgrading will probably keep me interested for a bit longer. And trying for the #1 spot on the leaderboard each day.

Edit 11/11/2016
As Jay said- It gets repetative. I am level 30 now and there is no way to level up your 3rd squad. You just don't get enough gold. The game was fun even though it was repetative but now that I am at a point to where I can't evolve anything because the card count gets super high, there really isn't anything to look forward too. I only play it once a day if that now.

It is still worth checking out if you like castle defense games.

Last edited by shaymon; 11-11-2016 at 11:43 PM.
11-14-2016, 06:22 PM
I'm liking the game and surprised it doesn't have more people talking about it as it's a nice game. Sure it gets repetitive but so far I always feel like I'm building to something and there are a lot of choices for your units which is nice.
11-30-2016, 02:01 AM
Fake arena - developers lie

Copied from the game forum:

"Very much fake arena, but admins wont admit it. I have posted this several times before.

There are several reasons why I believe it is:
-One is that I have seen level 60ish with 5 star reaper (2000 cards needed to go from 4 star to 5).
-Another is that everyones name is John, Jack, Robert, Gabriel, Trevor, etc... (all First names). Never in my life seen playerbase with these kind of normal names.
-As you mention in first post, I have seen the same. That players who did not make it to top3 advances to next league.
-I'm level 82 and the closest to me is level 86 in my league. I really doubt that no other level 82-84 made it to my league. So this means my whole (almost) league is fake.

Why are there fake players then you might ask?
I would assume its because they don't have enough players, yet."

Last edited by badboyrood; 11-30-2016 at 08:42 AM.
06-28-2017, 07:56 PM
Fun side scrolling strategy. Haven't enjoyed one of these in quite a while, but this one is fun, at least 2 or 3 hours into it.

If you like this type of game, my all time favorite was Paladog.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale