★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Find some chaotic serenity, with ZenDots 2! Sprint your way through mazes, paths, and other diverse creations, while avoiding devious obstacles designed to stop you. Choose your path wisely!

Swipe anywhere on the screen to propel the white dot through each of the 48 handcrafted levels. Knock over blocks, pop dots, and collect rings to complete each levels mission. Only then will the exit be revealed. Dash to the finish to get the fastest time!

Compete on the global leaderboards! Or just go at your own pace, taking time to discover the nuances, and hidden shortcuts, built into each level. The type of journey you take is up to you!

Little White Bear Studios's comments:

11-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Fun game people just try it, and it has Leaderboards for the highscore chaser.

11-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Looks really fun! Grabbing this now!
11-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Fun game people just try it, and it has Leaderboards for the highscore chaser.
Thanks for the kind words! And it looks like you're still #1 on a few of the leaderboards!
11-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Looks really fun! Grabbing this now!
Thanks, enjoy!
11-03-2016, 01:47 PM
This is definitely a fun and challenging game! If it sells well, please consider adding achievements.

When I opened up the game and played level one, it appeared that I could not get to the main menu without exiting the game. Also, is there leaderboard access within ZenDots2? I wasn't able to find it.
11-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
This is definitely a fun and challenging game! If it sells well, please consider adding achievements.
Thanks! Will definitely consider it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
When I opened up the game and played level one, it appeared that I could not get to the main menu without exiting the game. Also, is there leaderboard access within ZenDots2? I wasn't able to find it.
You can access any of the menus at any time by pressing the pause button in the lower left corner. Pausing will bring up the menu for the level you are currently playing. Press the "levels" button in the center of that menu, and you will be taken to the level picker menu. If you have an active level in progress, you can tap outside any of the menu circles, and you will be returned to your level, right where you left off.

There are 22 leaderboards, spread across the 48 levels. For the levels that have leaderboards, you will see a throbbing "global leaderboard" button displayed on the level's menu. Press that to see where you rank. There are leaderboards for levels: 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 32, 36, 38, 39, 40, 42, 45 and 47.

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 11-03-2016 at 02:06 PM.
11-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Oh my, this makes me laugh out loud as I learn to control the little ball! The movement is awesome, and the... bounciness, I guess I'd call it, feels fun and right and excellent. I really like the little ball

Little White Bear Studios games are always great, and here is yet another great one. Congrats!
11-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Ads?
11-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiloMJ View Post
Ads?
Minimal ads. There is a static interstitial ad that appears once after every three successful runs. No ads appear during actual level play. Sometimes there is a text based ad for one of my other games, but it is small, and only appears on a menu. Not something you have to click out of to continue playing.