★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A Maya pyramid was finally found by an archaeological exploring party after ten-year search.
This pyramid is located in the middle of a great forest and nobody found it before.
It was only said in the dictation legend of modern Maya tribe.
This pyramid is said also ancient Maya King Suns grave.
There is a code lock formed with Maya sculptures on the stone gate. Players have to turn crosswise Maya sculptures. If above three Maya sculptures are drawn up in orderly ranks, players can make the sculptures sink and disappear inside.
But if the above Maya sculptures sink below, they will fill up the entire secret gate.
Once players start decode Maya sculptures, they switch on the apparatus.
Whenever they finish a rank of figures, they make the apparatus go backwards.
If there are more connecting numbers of the figures, the more the apparatus go backwards.
If the apparatus goes to the button, players are dead.
10-17-2009, 10:25 AM
but will the game still work after 12/21/2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

10-17-2009, 11:38 AM
I would like to see a video of the game if possible
10-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Waiting for first impressions...
10-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Is this a match 3?
10-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Is this a match 3?
i'm not sure...the description is not clear and the pics don't really do anything to verify that

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-17-2009, 03:23 PM
I think it is...

If above three Maya sculptures are drawn up in orderly ranks, players can make the sculptures sink and disappear inside

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-17-2009, 09:21 PM
k I TOFTT. Horrible instructions. Took me a while to figure out what to do or what the goal was, but it gets worse.

Basically its a match 3 game where you move entire rows horizontally to match 3 or more vertically so they disappear. You cannot move single tiles. There is a "apparatus" (as the developer calls it) on top of the screen which is like a timer that reverses itself as you continue matching. After enough matches you complete the level and move to the next one. Here's where it gets interesting. If you try to focus on what you're matching you will go at a slower pace, but if you run your finger across the rows blindly to spin them sideways they will make matches constantly without you even thinking or seeing what your doing!

The presentation of the game is actually good, unlike the at best mediocre gameplay. There is some oriental music in the background during gameplay that is pretty nice and relaxing. Graphics are clear but it means nothing really when the gameplay isn't much fun. This is a game that had potential had they used another match 3 concept with better rhyme and reason to it, it would have been much much better IMO.

Ultimately this game is flawed in an unusual way... you just have to run your finger across the screen without focusing or anything to do better than when you actually focus.
10-18-2009, 02:29 AM
I wish I had waited for your review, Freedog, before buying this earlier today.
Thanks for all the TOFTT's on all the match-3 games today. Saved me a few dollars

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
10-18-2009, 02:52 AM
so I take it you bought this?