★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A brand-new title from the creators of Guardian Cross, the hit series with over 8 million downloads! Up to 4-player multiplayer mode.

'- Beginner's Campaign
Start playing now to receive a 4-star Banshee Guardian and one of each magic stone (III) for a total of 5 stones!

'-Story-

In the year 2030, the world is split between the Empire and the Resistance. As one of the Resistance's agents, you are sent into the virtual reality Codex with a vital mission: find the extinct legendary Guardians.

The Resistances goal is to transfer the virtual Guardians into the real world and use them to defeat the Empire. Immerse yourself in the Codex to better understand the Guardians and save the world!

'-Easy Battle Commands-
Battle enemy Guardians with easy commands in the style of classic games like Dragon Quest. Over 100 different attacks, status effects, and other abilities for you to choose from and strategize your troops.

'-4-Person Multiplayer Mode-
Defeat bosses using one Guardian from each teammate. Use the chat function to coordinate your team's strategy and clear sites. You can even get rare items as rewards during multiplayer.

'-High-Quality Guardian Graphics-
Over 100 different 3D Guardians to capture.

'-Quests-
Help the people of the Codex and other agents search through caves, hunt down Guardians, and more. Travel around the map to complete the main quest and other sub quests at your leisure.

'-Leveling Up-
Power up your Guardians in various ways: raise their levels, evolve, rebirth, and equip gear. You can even learn player skills to help you in the game.

'-Applicable Devices-
iPhone 5S and newer
iPad Air and newer
iPad Mini 2 and newer
iPod Touch 6th gen and newer

-Applicable OS-
iOS 8.0 and higher
11-04-2016, 01:45 AM
Why is there not a huge discussion about this game? That graphics are awesome and it's pretty fun!

11-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Finallllyyyyyyyy!!!!!
11-04-2016, 02:30 AM
omg awesome
11-04-2016, 07:57 AM
No IPAD 4 support makes me a sad bunny =/

AWE!!!!!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon guys....why couldn't you be as super f'n cool as the folks who did Mobius FF and make this compatible for lower end devices?! Mobius FF did something awesome...they made a game that had high end graphics for high end hardware...BUT THEN...also...didn't forget the guys who still have IPAD 3's and 4's. I was really looking forward to playing this game and definitely woulda put some mullah into it.

Anyways, I hear its basically the same style game play as Guardian Cross? Can anyone confirm this? Bout to download GC and see...I've never played it so if its basically the same game just basically a prequel Ill be just as happy. darndarndarn!

Sid
11-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Easily downloading!!!! Been waiting for this for awhile
11-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triptych View Post
Why is there not a huge discussion about this game? That graphics are awesome and it's pretty fun!
For me, the endless flood of manga-styled games just blurs into the background. There are just so many of them, I prefer games where the developer has made the effort to adapt the game to a western audience.

I look at that game, and the screenshots, and see absolutely nothing I can identify with.
11-04-2016, 08:35 AM
The Empire and the Resistance? Really??
11-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Played for an hour. Feeling like playing Million Arthur. Lol. Deleted.
11-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Played for about an hour also and really enjoying it. Graphics are good and it is alot better then spamming the attack button. Have to pick your attacks etc.

Only thing so far which I will keep an eye on is the battery. Playing for about an hour used up about 50% of my battery. I have a Iphone 6s.