★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warlord Strike - Action / RTS / PvP

11-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Warlord Strike - Action / RTS / PvP

Hello Everyone,

I am one of the developers from Blind Mice Games, and I am excited to present our new game Warlord Strike.

Releasing November 17, 2016 (iPhone, Ipad)

No teammates, no towers, no minions! Warlord Strike fuses elements of popular MOBA games and real-time tactics to create a unique blend of action. Rather than sharing command of a group of combat units, each player wields total control over an army of supernatural heroes able to tap into powerful abilities and enhancements in a real-time battle for supremacy.

Trailer below!

Youtube link | Pop Up

You are the Warlord:
Assemble an elite team of Heroes completely under your controlóno teammates interfering and foiling your well-laid plans

To the victor go the spoils:
Defeat players online to earn Battle Points that you use to explore a deep Skill Tree and enhance your team

Strategy and speed:
Leap into action by combining each Hero's abilities to coordinate advanced strategies and score early kills, or make a break for Power Orbs to upgrade your Heroes and dominate the battlefield

Free to Play:
Play for free and strike fear into the hearts of your enemies.

Screenshots below!

Last edited by Warlord_John; 11-04-2016 at 04:09 PM.
11-11-2016, 12:47 PM
I managed to get a pre-release code for this...I felt like it's a great entry into Mobile MOBA's. It releases next week... It definitely warrants a download and look.

https://twitter.com/warlordstrike/st...11823987535873

Last edited by digitalphil; 11-11-2016 at 01:28 PM.
11-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Launching THIS WEEK!!!

Thanks DigitalPhil!

And just a heads up that we are launching this Week, November 17 on Android and iOS!!

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by Warlord_John; 11-14-2016 at 07:33 PM.