★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Adventure (not only) for kids: 2x 'Captain Sabertooth' $3.99/3.99 > Free

11-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Adventure (not only) for kids: 2x 'Captain Sabertooth' $3.99/3.99 > Free

FREE for the very first time (was $€3.99 before). Full premium. Very recommended! Norwegian, English. But wait! There is another version below!

Captain Sabertooth ~ new adventures (Norwegian, English, German) was $3.99–4.99 before, full premium as well:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id896130748?mt=8

Quote:
Heave ahoy! The King of the Sea smells gold! Join Captain Sabertooth and his most trusted men in sea battles and treasure hunts, in storms and hurricanes, with fun and games. Tully serves up rat soup! Are YOU ready for a dangerous voyage on The Dark Lady?

Whether you're a first timer or a real pirate, you will find a fun game experience with exploration, sailing and sea battles. Go on fishing trips, play tic-tac-toe and help feed hungry pirates in Tully's galley. The main goal is to fill Captain Sabertooth's treasure room with gold and treasure!

Suitable for Captain Sabertooth fans of all ages – ship ahoy pirates young and old!

• Find all the rings in Captain Sabertooth's ring collection!
• Sink other pirate ships and take their treasure!
• The more you play – the more you will get to play with!
• The catch from the fishing trip ends up on the menu for Tully's galley
• Buy more cannons, a stronger hull and faster sails for The Dark Lady.
• You can also use your gold coins to buy charts of new sea areas.
• Look out for messages in bottles, gold treasure and new places to play minigames.
• Trophies, rings and special treasure end up in the treasure room.
• Two difficulty settings: First timer or Real pirate!
• Real pirate adventure in the first game app in Captain Sabertooth's universe!

Terje Formoe is a musician, song writer and author. Born in Fredrikstad, he later moved to Kristiansand, where he created and developed Captain Sabertooth. Captain Sabertooth's universe is one of Norway's biggest commercial successes in the field of children's entertainment. To date more than a million Captain Sabertooth CDs and DVDs have been sold in Norway, and since the very first show in Kristiansand Zoo and Amusement Park, total ticket sales have exceeded 1.5 million. Captain Sabertooth's universe is celebrating its 25-year anniversary in 2014.

Difficulty settings:
•First timer
•Real pirate

Minigame names:
•Fishing trip
•The galley
•Jig-saw puzzle
•Tic-tac-toe
•Treasure hunt

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-07-2016, 03:04 AM
They look beautiful. Downloaded both. Thanks.

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile

11-07-2016, 05:37 AM
I've been curious about these, ever since the second game came out, and I came across it, doing my daily check of new game releases in AppShopper. They both piqued my curiousity at the time. But, I've been trying to hold off on buying new stuff, unless it's something I know for certain that I want, or have read something that reccomends it, if I'm on the fence. No more buying something new blindly, and hoping for the best.

Thank you very much for the price reduction!
11-07-2016, 10:41 AM
What's the difference between the two? If they are different i think they deserve a thread each

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-07-2016, 03:44 PM
'New Adventures' is the first game, with 'Lama Rama' being it's sequel. Having only played the first few minutes of NA so far, I cant't really say what the differences are I them, yet. Just the order they go in.
11-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
What's the difference between the two? If they are different i think they deserve a thread each
Both are great Pirate games for kids, but I have to admit I had a ton if fun playing them.

They are different:

the first game: Captain Sabertooth New Adventures is more like an open-world exploration game (think: Pirates) with mini games and different goals to fulfil;

while the second game: Treasure Of Lama Rama has the same key elements (more in the background) because there is also a storyline and more level-like gameplay.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-17-2017, 07:42 AM
FREE again!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)