★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "It's worth a play if you're looking for a game to sink a few minutes into each day." - 7\10, gamegrin.com/mobile/tap-tap-builder-review

Tap Tap Builder invites you to build the city of your dreams and become its mayor! But before leaning back in a comfortable boss's chair, you'll have to roll up your sleeves and do some work. Want to build a skyscraper? Tap-tap and you're done! Not enough money? Tap-tap and earn some! A fire broke out? Tap-tap and save your people!

Let's start working right now, tap-tap the DOWNLOAD button!

This city won't build itself, tap to build it!
Tired of tapping? Hire some workers!
The city keeps growing and bringing you money even when you're away!
Exchange resources with your friends!
Fires, crime, unemployment - deal with everything, you're the boss!
Build your own city, with blackjack and a spaceport!

Join our community facebook.com/taptapbuilder

HeroCraftGames's comments:
ATTENTION: All friend code sharing goes here:
Tap Tap Builder Friend Code Sharing

Tap Tap Builder invites you to build the city of your dreams and become its mayor! But before leaning back in a comfortable boss's chair, you'll have to roll up your sleeves and do some work. Want to build a skyscraper? Tap-tap and you're done! Not enough money? Tap-tap and earn some! A fire broke out? Tap-tap and save your people!

Let's start working right now, tap-tap the DOWNLOAD button!

• This city won't build itself, tap to build it!
• Tired of tapping? Hire some workers!
• The city keeps growing and bringing you money even when you're away!
• Exchange resources with your friends!
• Fires, crime, unemployment -- deal with everything, you're the boss!
• Build your own city, with blackjack and a spaceport!

11-08-2016, 02:01 PM
This is a really awesome hybrid between city builder sim and clicker/idle game style.
You can either tap to build your projects, or just hold press. If you hold it uses energy that is replenished over time. You can still build after it's gone, but you need to tap. Really fun mechanic.

There's actually some deeper systems in this game. You need to balance power and unemployment and housing etc. and there's a TON of things to build like police and parks etc that change up the gameplay even further.
It's quite deep and engaging.
Resources generate over time as well.
There's a day/night cycle which is awesome and some graphics options to make it prettier or run smoother depending.

You can also enter the various buildings and "work inside" with the tap or long press mechanics mentioned earlier.
This is great if you need a certain resource you can just go to work on it.

So many innovative and interesting ideas in this title. Excited to see where it goes!

The ability to start a new island would be cool.

All in all a really nice hybrid between a deep city sim and idle style game. Looks like a lot of love when into this and I hope it gets future updates and support.

Last edited by KeKhan; 11-08-2016 at 04:01 PM.

11-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Only issues : no apparent bulldoze/move function makes city planning less enjoyable. (Maybe I'm missing something?)
Also, the ability to start a new island would be cool.

Actually there is a option to more/bulldoze placements. Tap services when tap on a building, but you will need architectural administration building and 50000 credits to move and 10000 to rotate a building.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
11-08-2016, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
Actually there is a option to more/bulldoze placements. Tap services when tap on a building, but you will need architectural administration building and 50000 credits to move and 10000 to rotate a building.
Ah ok, cool.
So it's an option unlocked by developing the city. Makes sense!
I just deleted it and will restart and be more careful for now.

It's also pretty cool that your land is randomized, so everyone's city looks different. There's even a few variations of trees that grow naturally on the island! Pretty cool

Thanks for the tip, really enjoying the depth and graphics and everything of this game.
11-08-2016, 03:16 PM
I'm loving this game!
11-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Btw, just noticed there's some codes on their facebook page.

Ok, back to obsessively hitting the 'new island' button to see all the variety and find my perfect home lol
I won't stop until I get the pine trees with a lake somewhere near the middle 😜
11-08-2016, 04:13 PM

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
11-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
You can also use this menu to destroy any selected building or road at any time.
11-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Reminds me of sim city build it but better
11-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Reminds me of sim city build it but better
Yeah I love that there's no hard timers.
Anything you need you can tap for. Even the in-game currency can be worked for through the amazing conversion system.

And I love that the strategy just gets deeper and deeper. Police stations, fire stations, etc etc. Abd the different buildings have very real changes introduced into the game.

So cool !!!
This deserves a lot more attention.