★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Here comes a totally new soccer game you have never played!
Funny and uproarious matches of people who know nothing about soccer!

Two lazy guys who don't know the rules of soccer challenge to a soccer match of their town.
There are no difficult rules!
The only thing that's important is to kick around a ball and put it in the opponent's goal!
Watch their sweat, tears and slapstick moments.

* Features
- Easy and fun game rules that even someone who doesn't know the rules of soccer can enjoy
- Simple and easy pull-and-release controls
- Campaign mode : 12 months of tournaments
- One-on-One Local multiplayer : Compete with your friend on the same device!
- Customizing System which allows you to change how your team look and improve your team's skills
- The funny plays of players like slapstick comedy
- Half-turn rule suitable for mobile devices
- Funny soccer moments : Drunks, dogs, bicycle riders and etc. on soccer fields
- 10 leagues and over 60 different teams
- Replay value : Contract extension system
- Various soccer fields and weather effects
- Supports cloud save and load

Boardumb's comments:

11-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Thanks a million for posting this thread!

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.

11-08-2016, 03:10 PM
It seems like an extremely odd load of mayhem at first, with players bashing into each other left, right and centre, but I stuck it out and it's definitely got a special something about it. There's a lot of luck involved when it comes to your player receiving the ball before bumping heads with another player, but you definitely get better at it. It's weird that I don't think I've ever seen a (sort of) turn-based take on football before, but it works here. There is an in-game premium currency which you can use to buy better teams, get better upgrades etc. but you can buy it with in-game gold. Anyway, worth a punt if you want something with a bit more team spirit and originality than the new Fifa.
11-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinagog View Post
It seems like an extremely odd load of mayhem at first, with players bashing into each other left, right and centre, but I stuck it out and it's definitely got a special something about it. There's a lot of luck involved when it comes to your player receiving the ball before bumping heads with another player, but you definitely get better at it. It's weird that I don't think I've ever seen a (sort of) turn-based take on football before, but it works here. There is an in-game premium currency which you can use to buy better teams, get better upgrades etc. but you can buy it with in-game gold. Anyway, worth a punt if you want something with a bit more team spirit and originality than the new Fifa.
Thank you so much for your comment, it's a great boost to keep the updates and helps us make it more better.
There are cash rewards when each campaign story (the 12 month period) ends, so you can get many cubes without purchasing. The game was also designed to enable playing the game and buying all items without any IAPs.
Thanks again.

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.
11-09-2016, 05:52 AM
Online mp?
11-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Online mp?
It supports asynchronous online PVP, Single-device multiplayer (for 2 people). Thanks!

Magiccubegames.com
11-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucia han View Post
It supports asynchronous online PVP, Single-device multiplayer (for 2 people). Thanks!
Great! Thanks
11-09-2016, 03:21 PM
I really like this game.
11-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Magic cube has proven game after game that they are one of the top devs out there.
I'll post my impressions later but I can tell by their other games that this will be another hit.
Can't wait to play this unique game by a very creative developer .
11-09-2016, 05:23 PM
If you try to pick a team from tier you cannot get yet, you get a box with chinese or smth like that text with ok button. Also double currency makes me wonder...