★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Attention! Home sweet home so far... We lost and stuck somewhere deep in space...
But still we got dron! Get in charge!

No chance getting back home but you!

Features:
- 50 interesting puzzles
- Astronauts have unique abilities
- Look up hints and make it easy
- Autopilot mode
- About an hour original space soundtrack
- Low poly stylized graphics

bring_them_home's comments:

Bring Them Home

Genres: Games Arcade Puzzle
Free

Quote:
Attention! Home sweet home so far... We lost and stuck somewhere deep in space...
But still we got dron! Get in charge!

No chance getting back home but you!

Features:
- 50 interesting puzzles
- Astronauts have unique abilities
- Look up hints and make it easy
- Autopilot mode
- About an hour original space soundtrack
- Low poly stylized graphics

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 96MB

11-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Very cool looking puzzler. Relaxing to play at present but I guess it will get more complicated.
Also my compliments to the music composer. Some beautiful sounds here.

11-10-2016, 02:39 AM
Stronsay, thanks a lot for feedback!

Our composer Helge Borgarts really superb. And he published original soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...b14aVOKVQrpUBm

So, enjoy it
11-10-2016, 04:34 AM
Thanks for the link. It sure gets more challenging with an interesting combination of logic and coordination. I'm at World 2 level 17, and can see what to do; just have to figure out how to organise it. Trying not to use the hints.
11-11-2016, 08:04 AM
We are trying now to add our game to Steam. So if you like it (we know, a lot of you really like and have an account, please support us there.
11-15-2016, 09:37 PM
It's not a bad game, but the controls are not good. I'm at level 20. Controls are not precise, the positioning of the astronauts is very sensitive. I'm struggling with it.
11-18-2016, 09:44 AM
saosijs: thanx for feedback. Try to use zoom mode (pinch to zoom). This should help.
11-21-2016, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bring_them_home View Post
saosijs: thanx for feedback. Try to use zoom mode (pinch to zoom). This should help.
OK, thanks, I hadn't noticed that that was possible! Let me try that.
It could help for some of the precision movements. What happens to me is that when I move slowly, to not overshoot the placement of the astronaut when that is critical (e.g. on a platform), the app registers it as the point to move to (with the auto-pilot).

Maybe an "undo last movement" can be implemented. It is frustrating to get almost at the end and then move an astronaut too much.

Let's get them home!
11-23-2016, 08:21 PM
The zoom is really working nice. A pinch (any place on the screen) zooms in centered around the space ship and the ship then moves very smoothly allowing good precision.

I see there is a score leaderboard, but what is the score formula??
What do you think about a simple progression leaderboard too?
11-26-2016, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
The zoom is really working nice. A pinch (any place on the screen) zooms in centered around the space ship and the ship then moves very smoothly allowing good precision.

I see there is a score leaderboard, but what is the score formula??
What do you think about a simple progression leaderboard too?
Hi

Rating formula basically is dependence from level restart counts, play level time and ideal play time for each level. Ideal play time based on replay (hint) length.