★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the mind of a mad professor for an all-you-can-eat eyeball buffet.

Dr. Phluffs obsession with everything cute has driven him mad, and only you can save him. Tap your way through the layers of the professors amazingly twisted mind. Set in a captivating 3D world, odd monsters hide behind every corner. Explore the many creepy layers of Dr. Phluffs mind from his Paranoia to his Super-Ego and beyond. Dispatch enemies, collect squishy eyeballs and secret eggs, gain powers and abilities, and compete against your friends.

Features:
-TWICE the limbs of a regular endless runner
-A professor with the head of a dolphin
-Explore Guilt, Hysteria, Shame and Regret
-Upgrade your powers and tentacles
-Achievements, Leaderboards and Hats

PLEASE NOTE: Tentacles: Enter the Mind is completely free to play but has optional in-app purchases. In-app purchases can be disabled through your device settings.

Boardumb's comments:

11-09-2016, 03:34 PM

Really liking it, it does something I haven't seen on mobile before. Accuracy might be a bit off, but it doesn't botter me than much.

11-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Looks like a sequel to Tentacles Enter the Dolphin, which they removed from the appstore not that long ago.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-09-2016, 06:14 PM
I'm liking the looks of this, as well as the game play! Grabbing it now!
11-10-2016, 12:21 AM
That trailer!
Yeah, Looks like this is the sequel to enter the dolphin. Anyone knows if there are iaps and what they are for?
11-10-2016, 02:36 AM
Hey guys! Glad to hear you want to check out Tentacles. Like you said, it's the sequel to Enter the Dolphin which was removed from the App Store due to some incompatibility issues with the new iOS version.

Let me know if you find any bugs in the game so we can get them fixed ASAP

Visit FlashbulbGames.com for more information
or follow us on twitter and Facebook
11-10-2016, 03:00 AM
I'm still pretty pissed off they removed that game from the App Store As well as BioShock and jet grind radio and dead space...

They asked so much for some of these games in the App Store, and then they just take it off without even acknowledging it and giving you some of your two cents back for not keeping the game available for you to enjoy When you purchased it for life....
This whole system a video game companies doing that crap is bullcrap... i'm only not cursing more profanely because I'm pretty sure somebody would take my post down because they are a douche...
11-10-2016, 03:56 AM
@justbe333 I agree. We're actually working on doing something about it for Enter the Dolphin. With a bit of luck, and if we can get it to work properly, it will be back on the App Store soon.

Visit FlashbulbGames.com for more information
or follow us on twitter and Facebook
11-10-2016, 04:51 AM
Liking this a lot. Fun and gets pretty tough.

Great graphics and amusing too and the movement mechanic just never seems to get boring. The Tentacle has a life of its own!

Excellent.
11-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashbulbGames View Post
...Let me know if you find any bugs in the game so we can get them fixed ASAP
Worst bug for you!

Playing on an iphone 7, version 10.0.2, and i can't buy any iap or the golden key.

Also, the in-game GC achievements button tells me to log in, though i always see the GC log-in when i start the app. (Not important to me, just saying). Only important if there would be a highscore leaderboard for endless mode.

Both say "no server atm".

Unfortunately there is no language option (swiss german here) and i'm not always sure if i understand the weired brain, story, upgrades and most important, the golden goose multiplier for $4. Does this 4x my earned gold?

The controls are top notch responsive and really suits the touchscreen. I'm hooked from the beginning and i'm curious how it evolves further with new enemies, missions and backgrounds. Though it's very playable on my iphone 7, for better precision/sight i def recommend an ipad mini and up.

Good luck!