★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Push it to the limit in this sequel to the micro hit game Cubed Rally Redline! Unique combo gameplay gives you a new section of track for every vehicle. Build a super track by unlocking all 33 vehicles. Just how far can you make it down before smashing into an obstacle? Get on the leaderboard today!

Features
- 37 vehicles
- 13 unique environments
- 5 music tracks by 8 Bit Weapon & Computeher!
- unique vehicle/track combo gameplay
- randomly generated tracks
- high score leaderboard
- drifting!!!

I want to give a special thanks to 8 Bit Weapon and Computeher for letting me include their music! They're awesome!!!
11-10-2016, 03:44 AM
how nice i really liked the first cubed racer and infinite surf trying it out now

it's basically an endless (driver/) runner
you can unlock different vehicles.
changing the vehicle chabges the terrain ( dou also swap the car randomly during playing)
so far inapp purchases dont bother and iads seem also really fair
i like it and i recommend downloading it

Last edited by mattll; 11-10-2016 at 05:47 AM.

11-10-2016, 04:34 AM
I must say that I am a bit biased, I love all the games by this Dev. I have had them all. This one is a great take on the cubed rally racing theme. If you have played any of the games before then you know how to play this one. This one however adds different vehicles, and with those different vehicles come different area types to race on. So far I have seen asphalt, dirt, snow, mud and air. Some of the vehicles share the different area types. This is a great game, easy to play, difficult to master. Iap is totally optional to get cars quicker. This would be a five star game if he had a purchase to disable ads. The ads only come after every few games and are not to obtrusive. This game is well worth the download. I wish I could support him monetarily with the purchase to get rid of ads. Again a great game!
11-10-2016, 12:15 PM
I haven't seen any ads at all (haven't even been able to watch ads for coins). Having a lot of fun with the game though!

It's a real shame to see so few players in the leaderboards though.
11-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Yay!

Bummed that Jared went freemium with this one, but I'm gonna play it anyway.

Downloading now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Bummed that Jared went freemium with this one, but I'm gonna play it anyway.
My mantra during dev was "be generous, be generous, be generous". Hopefully it shows!
11-11-2016, 05:43 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot
As a day-1 fan of the first Cubed Rally game I'm having tons of fun to be back in that world For a freemium highscore chaser this game is pretty perfect. Vehicles are cheap and you constantly earn new ones, no grinding at all. Check it out!
11-11-2016, 05:50 AM
was looking forward to this, but without the option to remove ads, I've deleted it
11-11-2016, 07:53 AM
Not bad!
11-11-2016, 12:52 PM
The original Cubed Rally was my favorite NoCanWin game, and one of my favorite little arcade games period. This is basically more of the same, but with a ridiculous number of new environments and vehicles. Every time I unlock a new one I'm like "I wonder which of the previous environments this one works with" and it's ALWAYS A NEW ONE.

Awesome, awesome game. I love it. Brilliant how each new vehicle/environment lets you go one section further, so unlocking new ones gives you meaningful progression.

Well done Jared!

My band just released an album! iTunes / Facebook