★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is an Off Road game, where you can try to drive different realistic cars in realistic open levels. This is not an arcade car race game!

Available multiplayer mode also in the game, setup your location for the fast connection, write your nickname then select a level and ride!

Features:
Game Center

12 Single player levels

6 Multiplayer levels

11 Different cars with different setup

Open Levels

Wheel and cockpit camera

Deformable cars

Realistic car physics

miradorstudio's comments:
Hey players.
Released our new game, the 4X4 Road Race. This is an Off Road race game, where you can try to drive different realistic cars in realistic open levels. This is not an arcade car race game!

Available multiplayer mode also in the game, setup your location for the fast connection, write your nickname then select a level and ride!

Features:
Game Center
12 Single player levels
6 Multiplayer levels
11 Different cars with different setup
Open Levels
Wheel and cockpit camera
Deformable cars
Realistic car physics

https://youtu.be/ZqTo4jTqTyA

Available IOS:

Enjoy the race
11-12-2016, 04:20 AM
MFRTXP39EXTY redeemed. Thank you.

This is a lot of fun, made more entertaining by the exaggerated physics. As the description says, not an arcade race game; but an extreme off-road rallycross event. At least, I spend a lot of time off the road but that could be my bad driving. The courses are very steep and twisty. Thers's a choice of controls; tilt, steering and buttons. The only criticism is that I can't turn off the electric guitar. Aside from that, this is worth a look for the challenge of driving up the side of a mountain.
11-12-2016, 05:40 AM
Thank you You can off the music on the option menu
11-12-2016, 08:56 AM
Yes, thanks, I found the guitar off switch. The courses are becoming really crazy and take a few circuits to learn, but worth the effort as they are a blast to drive once I know where I'm going; and the instant repositioning button is most helpful as the Land Rover takes another dive over a cliff. This a great driving game which strikes a perfect balance between realism and entertainment.
11-14-2016, 06:14 PM
non arcade driving game? count me in!
11-14-2016, 07:09 PM
Looks fun, a lot like 1NSANE with more defined tracks.

One nit pick - your tire slips sound a lot more like tires on asphalt than dirt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!