★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Queen Games
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 60.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: The new drafting card game by R.Garfield.

Treasure Hunter is amazingly easy to learn and yet it is an addictive game.

Choose one of the 8 avatars and start playing right away.
The tutorial allows you an easy access if you do not know the game.

Compete against up to 7 different AIs with different skill levels.
If you beat them effortlessly try seeking another challenge in the online mode:
Invite your friends to play against you or use the Auto-Matching feature for a quick game in between.

Gain up to 13 Achievements!

Right now, the following extensions are available for even more fun: Goblin's Loot and Band of Goblins
11-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Anyone given this a try?

11-11-2016, 09:50 PM
That description isn't very good...

From what I know, this is a digital adaptation of a physical game that released last year. It's a card-drafting game from the creator of Magic: The Gathering.
11-12-2016, 03:20 AM
Yeah. Read mixed but positive things about the game on BGG. Am curious about the iOS adaptation, and about the expansions.

Anyone here has experience with the actual board game and could comment on how this would work as digital?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-12-2016, 04:12 AM
Omg just what I needed. Another card game, which is my fav genre, amongst all these great releases.
11-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Did anyone tried it already?
Is multiplayer async?

I've tried to contact the dev but so far no answer (The boardgame dev, who did the digital port isn't mentioned where I looked).
11-12-2016, 06:38 AM
Not yet, but as I'm kind of I'm need of something interesting for today, might buy it later. The two expansions seem to add some well needed variety to the game, according to some reviews, but should be good either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-12-2016, 07:16 AM
I took the plunge. Sadly the tutorial is broken and this is my third time getting to this state. I can't progress past this point. If this isn't resolved I will be requesting a refund as I can't even learn the game fully never mind what may be broken elsewhere.

11-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Here are some reviews for the actual board game. It seems very very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHfc06xCwzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=212vZEsjcU4

I would like to know if it's good or not. I maybe wait for any ios review but for what I understand the actual gameplay it's somewhere between complex and easy which is good. Not too complex so that it's not frustrating and not so easy to got bored easily.

I would suggest to developers to do like ticket to ride does: where in the same game one player (human) can play with iphone and the other player with ipad. This is so good! Please devs add it in the future.
11-12-2016, 07:56 AM
I've read/watched all reviews of the boardgame too last night.
Knew nothing about the game before.

Actually it seems really good...and from what I understood it could be even better in digital form, especially multiplayer.