★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stained Glass Coloring Book (by Sporky Studios)

11-13-2016, 09:33 AM
Stained Glass Coloring Book (by Sporky Studios)

If anyone would like a promo code, I posted several to this thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=297059

Last edited by SporkyTheCat; 11-16-2016 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Tried to fix formatting
11-13-2016, 01:13 PM
Looks like fun! Grabbed a promo code! Thanks!

Last edited by bigrand1; 11-13-2016 at 01:32 PM.

11-13-2016, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Looks like fun! Grabbed a promo code! Thanks!
Thanks! Hope you enjoy it.
11-13-2016, 03:18 PM
It's remarkable what can be done with the opacity control which I'm starting to understand; mixing in muted colours and shadows from the outside landscape. It adds a whole new dimesion to the finished effect. This is as much art application as it is colouring book.
11-13-2016, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
It's remarkable what can be done with the opacity control which I'm starting to understand; mixing in muted colours and shadows from the outside landscape. It adds a whole new dimesion to the finished effect. This is as much art application as it is colouring book.
Thanks! I tried to find a way to make the opacity control clear (no pun intended, haha). I'll try in future versions to better highlight that feature. Thanks for the feedback!
11-13-2016, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkyTheCat View Post
Thanks! I tried to find a way to make the opacity control clear (no pun intended, haha). I'll try in future versions to better highlight that feature. Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, thanks, and please consider making the slider much larger. At present it's a bit difficult to set precisely.
11-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Yes, thanks, and please consider making the slider much larger. At present it's a bit difficult to set precisely.
A good suggestion! I'll add it to the update pipeline to consider. I'll PM you a couple of questions if you have time to help me iron out the details. Thanks again!
11-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Really enjoying this wonderful arts & crafts type app! Made 2 of the stained glass projects, and they turned out REALLY WELL! Was SO impressed, I got it for my wife, who does NOT play any games or play with apps much at all! She's getting INTO it!!! She likes it! Tell you what! That's something!! You have no idea! An amazing feat! Goes to show what a cool app this is!! Very glad I saw this one!
11-14-2016, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkyTheCat View Post
A good suggestion! I'll add it to the update pipeline to consider. I'll PM you a couple of questions if you have time to help me iron out the details. Thanks again!
Happy to assist and I've replied to your PM, but don't hesistate to discuss feedback or ideas openly in this thread. These forums are used extensively for conversation between developers and app users.
11-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Happy to assist and I've replied to your PM, but don't hesistate to discuss feedback or ideas openly in this thread. These forums are used extensively for conversation between developers and app users.
You're right! I was a little shy, but I've read a few other threads over the weekend and I can see that it's a very open place to bounce ideas and get suggestions. I can't thank everyone enough for all the feedback, and I wish I'd had the good sense to join the forums during development.