★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Over 7 million downloads worldwide!
You can use 28 Rare Hatchers in worldwide multiplayer!
Get ready for the ultimate in match-and-smash games!
Crash Fevera colorful, vibrant RPG puzzler with a feverish twist!
It's simple and intuitive! The best match-'em-up game...ever!

Features:
1. A ""feel-good"" experience, and all you have to do is tap!
Crash Fever is a frenetic RPG with simple, tap-based controls. The game delivers thrilling gameplay with a single tap, including epic panel-shattering chain reactions, crash skills with over-the-top animations, and even a table-turning Fever mode!

2. An exhilarating, fun-loving spin on a virtual world!
Crash Fever features a pure white background, rounded design elements, and all sorts of animations to make you feel like you're floating in another world. This unprecedented bright and pop-styled virtual world only intensifies the ""feel-good"" experience!

3. Four-player co-op feels even better!
Log in with friends to play co-op with up to four players. Four players means four times the fun as you work together to decide which panels to smash and when to enter Fever mode!"
11-15-2016, 09:04 AM
Looks cool but i keep getting an error on the appstore when tapping "free" on here.

Edit: works now :-)

Last edited by TYdD0wn; 11-15-2016 at 10:07 AM.
11-16-2016, 06:14 PM
It's puzzle and dragon only in cyberspace and with a techno soundtrack . It's fun in short bursts.
11-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triptych View Post
It's puzzle and dragon only in cyberspace and with a techno soundtrack . It's fun in short bursts.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. It doesn't seem to be a huge grind, but I've only played it for a couple days now, so we'll see if that changes or not.
11-19-2016, 07:05 PM
Been playing this for almost 3 weeks now (It was prereleased in Asia).

As everyone can see, this is definitely a puzzle and dragons clone. With the only change being the puzzle, which is tap to clear instead of Match 3.

But P&D is freaking old and Crash Fever brought to it something refreshing. The soundtrack is solid and not boring at all. I like to play my games muted but sometimes I'll turn on the sound just to listen to the soundtrack.

The sound effects of tiles cracking and attacks are extremely satisfying. Much more satisfying then P&D.

This game is hardly P2W with the amount of ingame gems, called "Polygon" are given. I've earned over 1000 of them in my first week and a 10 card gatcha is only 250 gems. With different daily quests that gives you various stuffs needed to level or evolve your card, you will find yourself maxed out pretty soon.

Now that is the downside. The game is probably too easy. 2 weeks in, without spending a single cent, I'm running all ultra rare cards. All I gonna do now is to collect more.

If you are a puzzle rpg fan who loved P&G, you should definitely give this a try.