★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play the smash hit thats been downloaded over 7 million times!
Fun and intuitive! Multiplayer or Solo, an addicting Puzzle RPG with a twist.

THE ULTIMATE MATCH N SMASH GAME
Simply tap the screen to instantly connect and smash panel pieces. Connect up to six pieces for a devastating Crash Panel. Smash enough pieces to unleash a Fever Attack. Thats Crash Fever!

JOIN THE MULTIPLAYER PARTY!
Play solo or join the party with worldwide co-op multiplayer action. Go on quests as a team. Work together, strategize and attack! Exchange IDs with friends, and share characters with other players. Social features help you feel a part of the active Crash Fever community.

EXHILARATING CHALLENGES. THE FUN DOESNT STOP!
A simple twist on match-style gameplay cascading with fun. Take on regular quests, or try your hand at a variety of challenges. With Crash Fever you can always find new challenges, limited event quests, fun daily quests and more each week.

A PUZZLE GAME WITH CHARACTER
Collect, enhance, and awaken legions of units, build your own party and embark on fantastic quests in an anime-inspired virtual world. Then discover the mysteries of the Hatcher, filled with powerful Ultra Rare units and more.

FEATURES
Simple one-tap controls let you quickly link pieces together or unleash a barrage of bombs.
Regular quests, limited event quests plus much more each week.
Solo or Co-op multiplayer action with up to four players. Work together, strategize and attack!
A fun-loving community of players! Join and invite friends or a meet new ones on quests.
Collect, enhance and awaken your characters to build the ultimate party.
Build teams with Demon, Samurai, Dragon, Mech, Fantasy tribe units and more.
Complete Weekly and Special Missions for exciting bonuses.
Unleash panel-shattering chain reactions, over-the-top animations, and frantic Fever Mode!
Addictive puzzle and role-playing fun. Match em and smash em!

NOTE: Crash Fever is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A stable network connection is required to play.
11-15-2016, 09:04 AM
Looks cool but i keep getting an error on the appstore when tapping "free" on here.

Edit: works now :-)

Last edited by TYdD0wn; 11-15-2016 at 10:07 AM.
11-16-2016, 06:14 PM
It's puzzle and dragon only in cyberspace and with a techno soundtrack . It's fun in short bursts.
11-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triptych View Post
It's puzzle and dragon only in cyberspace and with a techno soundtrack . It's fun in short bursts.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. It doesn't seem to be a huge grind, but I've only played it for a couple days now, so we'll see if that changes or not.
11-19-2016, 07:05 PM
Been playing this for almost 3 weeks now (It was prereleased in Asia).

As everyone can see, this is definitely a puzzle and dragons clone. With the only change being the puzzle, which is tap to clear instead of Match 3.

But P&D is freaking old and Crash Fever brought to it something refreshing. The soundtrack is solid and not boring at all. I like to play my games muted but sometimes I'll turn on the sound just to listen to the soundtrack.

The sound effects of tiles cracking and attacks are extremely satisfying. Much more satisfying then P&D.

This game is hardly P2W with the amount of ingame gems, called "Polygon" are given. I've earned over 1000 of them in my first week and a 10 card gatcha is only 250 gems. With different daily quests that gives you various stuffs needed to level or evolve your card, you will find yourself maxed out pretty soon.

Now that is the downside. The game is probably too easy. 2 weeks in, without spending a single cent, I'm running all ultra rare cards. All I gonna do now is to collect more.

If you are a puzzle rpg fan who loved P&G, you should definitely give this a try.