★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 254.3 MB
  • Version: 2.0.4
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: With loads of tracks, cars, a career mode, multiplayer time challenges and an awesome track creator, Go Rally is the only rally game youll ever need! And, with cross-play functionality, you can enjoy Go Rally on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.*

CREATE THE CHALLENGE
Draw a line on your screen, tap the race icon, and instantly drive your very own track! Add hills, bridges, checkpoints, trackside banners, houses and terrain create the circuit of your dreams, then share on-line and challenge your friends, and the world, to beat your times. Apple TV users can design on iPhone or iPad and then pick up the Siri Remote and play on the big screen! With player made tracks, there are potentially limitless possibilities.

AWESOME TRACKS
Pit yourself against a huge variety of pre-made rally tracks across stunningly realistic deserts, arctic snowscapes, forests and arid outback landscapes. Each course delivers a fresh challenge, from glass-like ice to treacherous rocks and everything in-between. The challenges never stop with new tracks being added all the time.

CHALLENGE FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND THE WORLD!
Rocket through each stage as fast as you dare and compete against friends, family and gamers all over the world to better your time. This is where rivalries are born!

A CAREER IN RALLY!
Career mode lets you work up the ranks from Rookie to Master. Work your way up through 100 tracks around the world and become the rally champion of the world. Only the most daring drivers need apply!

CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT CAR
Choose from a cool collection of rally vehicles from ferocious muscle cars to powerful SUVs. Customize with a stunning paint job so that no one will miss you roaring across the tracks.

PLAY ON APPLE TV
Go Rally plays brilliantly on Apple TV, from its pass-and-play gameplay and easy to pick up Siri Remote controls to its visuals that look great on the widest of widescreens, the game is perfect family entertainment.

*Track Creator only available on iPhone and iPad

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EAs Privacy & Cookie Policy and User Agreement.Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications. To disable see the settings in-game. The app uses Game Center. Log out of Game Center before installation if you dont want to share your game play with friends.

User Agreement : http://terms.ea.com/en
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://privacy.ea.com/en
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Boardumb's comments:

11-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Oh, this looks really good! Big game, though, so I'll keep an eye out and see some imps before getting this to make sure it's worth deleting other stuff for. 😉

11-15-2016, 01:47 PM
Nice )))

Is this also the apple tv version ?
11-15-2016, 02:18 PM
So this is premium? Are there any IAP. I love a good racing game, but I hate getting stung by pay walls. If this is a premium title, I may have to download.
11-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
So this is premium? Are there any IAP. I love a good racing game, but I hate getting stung by pay walls. If this is a premium title, I may have to download.
No pay walls as I can tell but in future knowing ea they might ruin but at moment no pay walls
11-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrooney27 View Post
No pay walls as I can tell but in future knowing ea they might ruin but at moment no pay walls
Good to know, thanks for the info.
11-15-2016, 03:20 PM
I've only played 15 minutes so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Buy this game. This is a top down racer with several steering styles. Go with the default. Ironically the line drawing parts have nothing to do with the racing. Rather they are how you create tracks with the editor.The first races and stages are in a snowy environment. The controls are excellent, but keep in mind that you need to keep racing so that you can upgrade one of your three cars you choose that will improve the controls such as speed, acceleration, breaks, and one more I forgot. I only played part of the qualifying section. No IAPs. This game is not a breeze and it appears to offer a ton of gameplay and replayability. Four seasons, leaderboards for each stage, 820 achievement points. There is a track of the day. This is the game of the day, and the racing game of the week.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
11-15-2016, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
I've only played 15 minutes so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Buy this game. This is a top down racer with several steering styles. Go with the default. Ironically the line drawing parts have nothing to do with the racing. Rather they are how you create tracks with the editor.The first races and stages are in a snowy environment. The controls are excellent, but keep in mind that you need to keep racing so that you can upgrade one of your three cars you choose that will improve the controls such as speed, acceleration, breaks, and one more I forgot. I only played part of the qualifying section. No IAPs. This game is not a breeze and it appears to offer a ton of gameplay and replayability. Four seasons, leaderboards for each stage, 820 achievement points. There is a track of the day. This is the game of the day, and the racing game of the week.
How are the racing controls? Tilt/Touch? Is acceleration auto or manual?
11-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the impressions.. Appreciated
11-15-2016, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Nice one cheers - it's a buy from me! Won't be reporting back till tomorrow I don't think tho.