★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 144.1 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: From the makers of Blocky Football and Agent Dash comes a racing game everyone can play. Featuring simple controls with dynamic one-tap drifting and exhilarating speed boosts, charge through multiple stages where split-second overtaking wins the race! Collect and level-up cars to increase your score combo.

ADORABLE CHARACTERS
Build your race team with cute drivers and crazy vehicles, including a popstar driving a sports car, a ninja piloting a stealth-copter, a princess riding in a magical carriage and a monkey in a barrel.

BEAUTIFUL SCENERY
Drive through a living, breathing island circuit with tight corners and flowing straights. Beautiful varied scenery through countryside, rocky mountains, twisting forest roads, a valley lagoon with suspension bridge and beachside tunnel. Charming scenic details, a lighthouse, log cabins and campfires, railway, sand castles, buckets and spades, confetti trumpets and waving inflatable tube men!

FRESH STYLE
Introducing a fresh blocky look, that mixes retro style with modern graphical techniques and special effects.

FEATURES
A racing game everyone can play
30 adorable characters with crazy vehicles
Huge island circuit with stunning scenery
Collect and level-up cars to increase score combo
Stunning retro style mixed with modern techniques

facebook.com/fullfatgames
twitter.com/fullfatgames
www.fullfat.com

fullfatgames's comments:

11-16-2016, 09:03 AM
Looking good, I'll dl this soon

11-16-2016, 10:23 AM
This looked fun so downloaded. Had fun on my first few races so said "what the hell" and bought the "A-Team" car for $.99 figuring that the repair timer would then go bye bye.

Really put off that after making a purchase, you have to wait 24 hours to "repair your car" or speed up with coins or watch a video. AND you need repair after just one crash.

The timers and ads should really be disabled once you make a purchase.
11-16-2016, 12:38 PM
I'll wait till the timers can be purchased away
11-16-2016, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickypants View Post
I'll wait till the timers can be purchased away
You'll likely wait forever then...
11-16-2016, 12:58 PM
So 2 out of 3 lanes were blocked by an object and the third lane was blocked by a other driver, so I died and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I had to pay to repair my car and then I had to watch an ad. That's terrible gamedesign.
11-16-2016, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
So 2 out of 3 lanes were blocked by an object and the third lane was blocked by a other driver, so I died and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I had to pay to repair my car and then I had to watch an ad. That's terrible gamedesign.
Absolutely terrible
11-16-2016, 01:20 PM
A very poor game indeed in my opinion. Bad design, no real fun, way too many timers, nags and opportunities to try and get money out of you.

Expected a bit more than that I have to say.
11-16-2016, 01:27 PM
It's a game designed by Full Fat...check out all their most recent games. What did anyone expect??
11-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Ty for the heads up. Will not even try. One payment and ads should be removed.