★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 144.1 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: From the makers of Blocky Football and Agent Dash comes a racing game everyone can play. Featuring simple controls with dynamic one-tap drifting and exhilarating speed boosts, charge through multiple stages where split-second overtaking wins the race! Collect and level-up cars to increase your score combo.

ADORABLE CHARACTERS
Build your race team with cute drivers and crazy vehicles, including a popstar driving a sports car, a ninja piloting a stealth-copter, a princess riding in a magical carriage and a monkey in a barrel.

BEAUTIFUL SCENERY
Drive through a living, breathing island circuit with tight corners and flowing straights. Beautiful varied scenery through countryside, rocky mountains, twisting forest roads, a valley lagoon with suspension bridge and beachside tunnel. Charming scenic details, a lighthouse, log cabins and campfires, railway, sand castles, buckets and spades, confetti trumpets and waving inflatable tube men!

FRESH STYLE
Introducing a fresh blocky look, that mixes retro style with modern graphical techniques and special effects.

FEATURES
A racing game everyone can play
30 adorable characters with crazy vehicles
Huge island circuit with stunning scenery
Collect and level-up cars to increase score combo
Stunning retro style mixed with modern techniques

facebook.com/fullfatgames
twitter.com/fullfatgames
www.fullfat.com

fullfatgames's comments:

11-16-2016, 09:03 AM
Looking good, I'll dl this soon

11-16-2016, 10:23 AM
This looked fun so downloaded. Had fun on my first few races so said "what the hell" and bought the "A-Team" car for $.99 figuring that the repair timer would then go bye bye.

Really put off that after making a purchase, you have to wait 24 hours to "repair your car" or speed up with coins or watch a video. AND you need repair after just one crash.

The timers and ads should really be disabled once you make a purchase.
11-16-2016, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickypants View Post
I'll wait till the timers can be purchased away
You'll likely wait forever then...
11-16-2016, 12:58 PM
So 2 out of 3 lanes were blocked by an object and the third lane was blocked by a other driver, so I died and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I had to pay to repair my car and then I had to watch an ad. That's terrible gamedesign.
11-16-2016, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
So 2 out of 3 lanes were blocked by an object and the third lane was blocked by a other driver, so I died and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I had to pay to repair my car and then I had to watch an ad. That's terrible gamedesign.
Absolutely terrible
11-16-2016, 01:20 PM
A very poor game indeed in my opinion. Bad design, no real fun, way too many timers, nags and opportunities to try and get money out of you.

Expected a bit more than that I have to say.
11-16-2016, 01:27 PM
It's a game designed by Full Fat...check out all their most recent games. What did anyone expect??
11-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Ty for the heads up. Will not even try. One payment and ads should be removed.
11-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
It's a game designed by Full Fat...check out all their most recent games. What did anyone expect??
Should have known better. My own fault for not fully paying attention.

Congrats FullFat....you got me