Dungeon Rushers (by Mi-Clos Studio)
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG planned to release on iOS in February, combining aspects of the classic dungeon crawler and turn-based combat, made by Goblinz Studio and published by Mi-Clos Studio (Out There: Ω Edition, Out There Chronicles).
Elian, a toilet cleaner by profession, aspired to a better life and decided to join the (almost) noble community of dungeon looters. Travel by his sides through dusty crypts, not really abandoned mines, a wild jungle, a deserted… desert and even a Richelin-starred tavern.
Do your best with the strange characters you will come across during your journey to stop the dealings of a dark enterprise trying to monopolize the dungeon market.
- Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Revised turn-based fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- A fifteen hours campaign, only on normal mode!
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
Experience a single player campaign full of humor and surprises, with over 20 hours of gameplay! Explore more than 70 dungeons infested with monsters guarding piles of plunder in 4 different environments (crypt, mountain, jungle and desert)!
Recruit 9 adventurers with unique skillsets to expand your team. Choose the best combination to overcome the traps and monsters lurking in the darkness!
Improve your heroes’ skills to make them even more powerful! Place them strategically on the battlefield to win turn-based battles worthy of any classic RPG!
Craft over one hundred different pieces of equipment using plunder collected from your dungeon explorations!
Complete the bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty mode, where only the greatest survivors will discover the epic treasures!
Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players' dungeons to plunder their treasure!
The game will be released on mobile in the end of February.
Suscribe for beta
Last edited by LenaC; 12-15-2016 at 11:10 AM.