★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get This Now: TouchArcade 5/5 Kickmygeek.com 9/10 148apps.com 4.5/5

Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer - again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat - many players have over 100 hours logged!

Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior. The game is completely playable with older devices like the iPhone 5, 5c or 1st gen iPad mini, but optimally you should use a device released less than two years ago.

- Procedurally generated levels - true endless replayability
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- MFI controller support & Game Center achievements

Neon Chrome was created by 10tons - the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.

touchy85's comments:

Neon Chrome

10tons Ltd
Genres: Games Entertainment Action Role Playing
$4.99 USD

Quote:
Launch sale 50% OFF! Get this now.

Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer - again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat - many players have over 100 hours logged!

Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior. The game is completely playable with older devices like the iPhone 5, 5c or 1st gen iPad mini, but optimally you should use a device released less than two years ago.

- Procedurally generated levels - true endless replayability
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- MFI controller support & Game Center achievements

Neon Chrome was created by 10tons - the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 196.7MB

11-16-2016, 01:15 PM
This looks totally awesome ! Was waiting for this one

11-16-2016, 01:40 PM
I've been playing on a 7+ and it's fantastic. Controls are great and tons of content/unlockables.
11-16-2016, 01:59 PM
We played some Neon Chrome iOS 20:30 CET at http://twitch.tv/10tons. Thanks for watching!

10tons.com Facebook Latest release: Neon Chrome

Last edited by 10tonsLtd; 11-16-2016 at 03:33 PM.
11-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Hands down, bar none, the best dual stick roguelike on iOS today. I don't wanna get into specifics, but 10tons had already crafted an incredible game with the PC version, and I will argue to the death that the iOS version is the definitive version of Neon Chrome and a masterpiece. If you're into games like Leap of Fate or Feral Fury, you should already be downloading this.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
11-16-2016, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Hands down, bar none, the best dual stick roguelike on iOS today. I don't wanna get into specifics, but 10tons had already crafted an incredible game with the PC version, and I will argue to the death that the iOS version is the definitive version of Neon Chrome and a masterpiece. If you're into games like Leap of Fate or Feral Fury, you should already be downloading this.
Not sure about first sentence but last is def true.
11-16-2016, 02:14 PM
The app description says "infinite" Does that mean the game doesn't have an ending?
11-16-2016, 02:14 PM
I beta-tested the Steam Version and I have to say, that this game is an absolute blast. The developers are also great (they made Crimsonland after all....)

I'm on my way to beat overseer 3.0 on steam and I will totally play all the way through it on ios as well.

I really really recommend this game. In my opinion it is the best twin stick shooter out there.
11-16-2016, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
The app description says "infinite" Does that mean the game doesn't have an ending?
You can beat the game by fighting your way up to the top of the megabuilding. I won't spoil the ending for you, I will just say that you can play the game again with a higher difficulty each time. As I said in the post above I am on my third playthrough on steam and still keep finding new stuff.
11-16-2016, 02:34 PM
Hurray