★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nanali
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 363.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.85
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Happy New Year sale! Meet Sally's Law at a 50% discount.

Sally's Law

An award-winning 2016 indie game!

Sally is making her way to her childhood home in order to see her critically-ill father. So unfolds the journey of Sally, the girl for whom nothing can stand in her way.

A journey teeming with unbelievably-good fortune. Could Sally's luck be a mere coincidence?

Roll and jump throughout the journey home, revealing Sally and Father's past.

Description
Sally's Law is the opposite of Murphy's Law. Consider a particularly lucky moment of your life when everything fell into place, that is Sally's Law! It is that very notion of supernaturally good fortune - as though guided by some invisible force - upon which Sally's Law the Game was designed.

Follow along with Sally as she effortlessly rolls and leaps towards home. Discover Father's story through flashbacks along the way.

Immediately replay each scene as the spirit of Sally's Father, granting Sally the gift of a reality with extraordinary fortune.

Race...no, ROLL to solve a variety of puzzles!

Experience a unique puzzle-platformer, encountering a variety of fun tricks while at the same time enjoying a story.

***Notice
Sally's Law is optimized to run on iPhone4 or later. Please note it may not run properly on earlier versions or devices.

Awards
Google Play Indie Games Festival 2016 : Top3
Busan Indie Connect Festival 2016 : Excellence In Narrative Finalist

Features
Story and Game: Experience the story first-hand as you play through the game.
Puzzle-platformer: Time your jumps while solving a series of puzzles!
Circles and Squares: Beautiful artwork encased in simple shapes.

Boardumb's comments:

11-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Thanks for posting Jared. Does anybody know if there is GC integration? (If only Apple kept the logo in the app description.) 😝

11-18-2016, 03:41 PM
I want to buy but that file size is a bit too high for me given the recent deluge of great games these past few weeks

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 11-18-2016 at 05:22 PM.
11-18-2016, 05:02 PM
I bought Sally's Law and it has 1000 Game Center Achievement points as well as iCloud support. The IAP's appear to be only for different skins. Impressions late tonight but for anyone on the fence, it's definitely worth trading in for a burger at McD's. Sally's Law is in the new and noteworthy section in the US App Store.
11-18-2016, 06:15 PM
This game is so good. I bought it on Android yesterday, and it's just one of those fantastic games like Thomas Was Alone. Great story, interesting gameplay, worth the pick up. You won't need to keep it forever, so don't worry about the file size too much.

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
11-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Not a lot of reviews for this game...
11-21-2016, 09:03 PM
It's a great game!

Definitely worth playing
11-21-2016, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I want to buy but that file size is a bit too high for me given the recent deluge of great games these past few weeks
Same here. Good price and for a fun looking game, but I'm already struggling to stay under 1GB so I can play Guild of Dungeoneering.
11-22-2016, 07:10 AM
With the caveat that I've only played the first level this is a wonderful game. You basically play each level twice once as Sally and once as her father, Sally can only progress forward and jump and her dad moves left/right and unlocks/moves things so Sally can get through.

By all accounts I can find its not a challenging game but so far I'm loving it.
11-22-2016, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
With the caveat that I've only played the first level this is a wonderful game. You basically play each level twice once as Sally and once as her father, Sally can only progress forward and jump and her dad moves left/right and unlocks/moves things so Sally can get through.

By all accounts I can find its not a challenging game but so far I'm loving it.
And I'm 6 levels in now and still loving it - it's a buy from me