★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Brick breaker meets bubble shooter in this new super addictive bricks game!

Addictive as hell you will always need one more shot! This unique mix between brick breaker and bubble shooter games is the perfect time killer!

Take your time to aim.
Shoot and watch the chain of balls hit, bounce and destroy the bricks.
Think strategically and make the most of the power-ups.
Beat your highscore and compare it to your friends.

Features:
Relaxed gameplay, perfect time killer.
Ideal for playing one handed. One finger game.
No wifi or internet? Don't worry, you can play offline!
Unlock new balls with special powers!
Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards

ob1cat's comments:
Hi! We've just released our new game One More Brick. Yes, it's similar to BBTAN but it has new features and improves on the aspects that we thought didn't work that well. Give it a try, everybody that has tried our beta has got immediately hooked

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-17-2016, 01:59 PM
This is pretty great! Is there any iCloud functionality so that we can play on two devices and not lose our checkpoints?

11-17-2016, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
This is pretty great! Is there any iCloud functionality so that we can play on two devices and not lose our checkpoints?
Thanks! Current version doesn't support iCloud functionality but may be a new features in future releases. In this case, because checkpoints are not permanent and they only last for the next game it wouldn't be really useful but unlocked balls for instance would definitely benefit from it.
11-23-2016, 08:16 AM
Gameplay video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by ob1cat; 11-23-2016 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Added video to main post
11-23-2016, 08:53 PM
Very nice!
Cool idea with fasttime arrow!
Why dont you put your character (is it a robot?) on the game icon?
11-24-2016, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Eye King View Post
Very nice!
Cool idea with fasttime arrow!
Why dont you put your character (is it a robot?) on the game icon?
Hey, thanks for playing!

I'm not sure what to do with the icon. I ran a Twitter poll to choose an icon between the following options:
Click image for larger version

Name:	icons.png
Views:	7
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	108889

Number 4 won with 32% of the votes (results here https://twitter.com/RifterGames/stat...95437582434304)

My concern is that the demographics of the voters were very specific (mostly males between 12 - 18 years old). One More Brick has a much broader audience and I believe results may be different if female or older people voted.

I'm planning to run A/B test on the icon (it's possible on Google Play) but I don't have enough daily downloads to make it statistically significant yet.

I personally agree that the robot (yes, it's a robot ) may be a better icon even doesn't explicitely show what the game is about. Choosing a title and designing an icon are probably the hardest decisions when making a game, they are critical but so hard to evaluate without actually testing them.
11-24-2016, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1cat View Post
Hey, thanks for playing!

I'm not sure what to do with the icon. I ran a Twitter poll to choose an icon between the following options:
Attachment 108889

Number 4 won with 32% of the votes (results here https://twitter.com/RifterGames/stat...95437582434304)

My concern is that the demographics of the voters were very specific (mostly males between 12 - 18 years old). One More Brick has a much broader audience and I believe results may be different if female or older people voted.

I'm planning to run A/B test on the icon (it's possible on Google Play) but I don't have enough daily downloads to make it statistically significant yet.

I personally agree that the robot (yes, it's a robot ) may be a better icon even doesn't explicitely show what the game is about. Choosing a title and designing an icon are probably the hardest decisions when making a game, they are critical but so hard to evaluate without actually testing them.
I think I like the zoomed out robot from 1, but the lack of border from 2. Though, I can also see the benefit of more colors and the descriptiveness from 4.

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
11-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Definitely #2
11-25-2016, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
I think I like the zoomed out robot from 1, but the lack of border from 2. Though, I can also see the benefit of more colors and the descriptiveness from 4.
Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'm also pretty sure about dropping the border/frame but where I can't make my mind is between originality vs color+descriptiveness. By the way, your username sounds familiar, did you comment on the Reddit post?