★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***IMPORTANT: requires at least iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, and iPad mini 2 or newer.***

Push, pop, spin and manipulate obstacles to solve delightful puzzles in this revolutionary match-3 game with a twist, handcrafted by an award-winning team.

Join Aurora as she bravely sets out across a surreal skyscape in search of her lost friends. Embark on a dreamlike journey to rescue her magical cats and outsmart the mysterious force that threatens her peaceful universe.

Key features:

- Twist and rotate a stunning 3D world to collect precious artifacts and solve clever puzzles
- Play over 200 mind-twisting and ingenious levels
- Match and pop enchanted blocks to clear obstacles and reunite with your feline friends
- Overcome a wide diversity of challenges: fire blocks, water obstacles, spinning cubes, spikes, and much more
- Enter a sublime and peaceful universe suspended above the clouds

Aurora is compatible with the iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, and iPad mini 2 or newer.
11-17-2016, 05:19 PM
Thanks for posting👍🏼. Does anybody know if there is GC integration? (If only Apple kept the logo in the app description.)🙀

11-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Thanks for posting👍🏼. Does anybody know if there is GC integration? (If only Apple kept the logo in the app description.)🙀
The game has no Gamecenter, but it's fun to play so far.
11-17-2016, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
I dont think so. Couldnt find anything
11-17-2016, 05:58 PM
I do not believe there is any Game Center integration, but the game itself is very beautiful. I am too early in the game to comment on how good and challenging the puzzles will be, but I like what I am seeing so far. There are IAPs, and they are for hints and what appears to be other items to help you if you get stuck.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the impressions above! Maybe I'll pick it up anyhow 👍🏼
11-17-2016, 08:15 PM
Looks like a game right up my alley!
11-17-2016, 10:23 PM
Why does the game need to "call home" to download additional content? Why can't the developer release the complete game? This is not the old days when there was a restricted size download.
11-19-2016, 12:43 AM
The images don't do this game justice! So I was expecting a great puzzle game, and yup it's on point with the puzzle part, but what I didn't expect was how dang beautiful and creative the overall atmosphere is. I love all the little details and extra bits that have made this more of an experience with a story.
It's great when a game is even better than expected
11-20-2016, 04:22 AM
Anyone played this on iPhone 5?

...which seems the minimum hardware requirement. And I wonder about the screen size, whether it's too small. Tx for impressions in advance.

Now playing: Potion Explosion, Lanterns, Steamworld Heist, Colorcube, Ascension, Quarriors
Waiting for: Star Realms Colony Wars, Nyheim, Onirim