★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "WEIRDEST GAME EVER?" - PewDiePie

"A piece of interactive art for you to discover on your own terms." - JayIsGames.com

*** Featured on BoingBoing's "Apps for Kids" ***

*** Feed the Head is now a Universal app for devices running iOS 7.1 and above ***

The iPad adaptation of our classic surrealist toy! Poke the Head. Prod the Head. Tug the Head... but most importantly, Feed the Head. Like a living cartoon, the Head will unfold and transform in surprising, startling, and hilarious ways.

We don't spoil the fun by giving away too much, but we guarantee there is no other iPad app quite like this one.
11-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Hey, didn't this come out, like last year?
11-20-2016, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hey, didn't this come out, like last year?
No, this came out in February 2011. 😮

Edit: I see now that this was originally iPad only and went universal in January 2015. So technically it did just come out on iPhone last year.

Last edited by sobriquet; 11-20-2016 at 01:30 PM.
11-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
No, this came out in February 2011. 😮

Edit: I see now that this was originally iPad only and went universal in January 2015. So technically it did just come out on iPhone last year.
It's alright. Didn't pick this up then, so I'm gonna do it now! Interesting looking! I'm sure it will be different, anyway, which I like!
11-21-2016, 11:52 AM
😂 didnt think that someone would regonize this thread . Posted it out of boredom and because i bought it last week