★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Miniclip.com
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 127.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.12
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The World's #1 Archery Game - now in the App Store!

COMPETE 1-ON-1 IN CLASSIC OR RUSH GAME MODES

Test your skills and play in one of the most competitive archery games ever. Master all locations and discover their secrets. Be the best archer and rule the rankings!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE

Mix and match different components to customize your bow and arrows! Create your unique gaming experience with hundreds of different combinations!

LEVEL UP

In Archery King youll always face new challenges. Play matches to increase your level and get access to new locations, where youll compete against the best of the best!

CHALLENGE YOUR SKILLS

Archery King is more than just 1-on-1 matches. Play in single game modes, put yourself to the test and see how far you can go!

--Download Archery King by Miniclip NOW!--
*This game requires an internet connection*

Dont miss out on the latest news:

Like Miniclip: http://facebook.com/miniclip
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/miniclip

Boardumb's comments:

11-24-2016, 07:25 AM
This one is pretty good. I remember playing almost all other Miniclip multiplayer games and generally they are really polished, although sometimes the balancing is a bit off. This one seems good so far. Only thing I noticed is that the enemy can still take his last shot when he is (for example) 18-7 behind. Max he can do is make it 18-17, so why waste time?
11-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Way to easy and only facebook-login?

What's up with devs that they only offer fb-login?
The game is ok, to easy but I would play if it wouldn't require a facebook.-account for seriuos playing...
11-24-2016, 10:36 AM
Don't forget to pay for powerups so you can always have an unfair advantage against your opponent...
11-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Please help!!!!

I am unable to set my country in this game. How can I set my country?!....Please Please help me. It's very frustrating to see other's country's flag on my profile. . Please Please HELP....
03-24-2017, 02:51 AM
Please help

Is there anything cheat for shoot off? im so fvcking angry , when he shoot 9 he got winning but im scored 10 point