★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Greetings Commander!

You have been tasked with a mission to explore and colonize a strange new planet. Fear not, for you are not going it alone. You will have the ability to recruit local aliens to aid with your mission to scour the land and all of its secrets.

Hire the many different local alien races, gain access to new supplies and hire even more aliens! Recruit Overlords to manage your teams for you; they will keep your colonies prosperous even when your are offline. Hop through black holes, time warp back in time, gain access to ancient relicts, and so much more in this epic sci-fi based, adventure clicker game.

AlienAdventurer's comments:

Quote:
We're Iversoft!

We are a small team from Canada who have been building games on the App Store since 2008!

Alien Adventurer is a stunning visual experience built around an Incremental Clicker game with some science fiction flare. Building on the best of what the genre has to offer and adding our own unique stylings, gameplay and progression have achieved an addictive and exciting level of engagement. While we have worked hard to make Alien Adventurer a beautiful game, we have not comprised on the simple UX philosophies which have helped make our iOS solitaire titles so popular. This is a new approach for on-boarding users to incremental clicker games and weve been happy to receive a lot of positive feedback from early testers for this feature.

Over the past couple of months, weve conducted a closed alpha followed by an open beta test connecting with users around the world who are avid fans of the genre and the reception has been stunning from the more than 500 testers that have enjoyed the game to date! We have listened, learned and are ready to show the world with our iOS first exclusive launch!

Since 2008, Iversoft has created over 100 apps and games for iOS with millions of downloads across our titles and our games generating hundreds of millions of sessions played. Were excited to add a new title to our roster!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 327.4MB

11-23-2016, 03:10 PM
Oooo looks awesome !
Downloading

11-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Oooo looks awesome !
Downloading
Let us know what you think! Enjoy the game
11-23-2016, 05:56 PM
I liked what I've played. But a game entirely without sound doesnt work for me.
11-24-2016, 02:50 AM
Sound would be nice. Its a clicker, with resets and a lot of upgrades. I like it so far. It seems fair. But you can spend a lot of money, this always makes me a bit suspicious.
11-24-2016, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidwalker View Post
Sound would be nice. Its a clicker, with resets and a lot of upgrades. I like it so far. It seems fair. But you can spend a lot of money, this always makes me a bit suspicious.
Out of curiosity, why does this drive your suspicion?
11-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Good question. I thought a while. A lot of games with 89 IAP are just money focused. At the end its not the fun its the money. I ay a lot IAP but never more than 5. There must be a balance between payment and entertainment. But i know, there are some whales who can effort the high prices and make the devs happy. ;-) i still play the game. Curious about my first warp experience.
11-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Alien Adventurer, mate, any chance you will update with sound effects (at least)?

Thanks!!
11-24-2016, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
Alien Adventurer, mate, any chance you will update with sound effects (at least)?

Thanks!!
It is being discussed for future builds
11-25-2016, 02:44 AM
First region bonus: +15% speed or x10 value. Can I change my mind later or do I need to break out a complicated spreadsheet now to check? One is clearly going to be better.