★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bugs in Dropship

12-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Bugs in Dropship

Does anybody know if the bugs in Dropship are being fixed for a future update?

The bugs I'm referring to include: the ship sometimes passing through walls/floor, the green pod behind a wall/floor which makes it impossible to complete the mission, periodic transporting the dropship far away from the level and never being able to return.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
12-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I can't see ngmoco just ignoring these. They could be working on a fix for them right now, but just in case, you could try emailing them to let them know. I didn't even know about these bugs.

PS I don't think the second one is really a bug... just sort of an unfortunate thing to happen to you. :P

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

12-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmlow View Post
Does anybody know if the bugs in Dropship are being fixed for a future update?

The bugs I'm referring to include: the ship sometimes passing through walls/floor, the green pod behind a wall/floor which makes it impossible to complete the mission, periodic transporting the dropship far away from the level and never being able to return.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
Im having a problem with dropship too- i hear that mpre downloadable levels have com ou for dropship but i only see and can play the first three which are christmas hannukah and maze. Why is this or how can i rix this?
12-27-2008, 09:29 PM
i found a rare bug when if your ship gets disconnected form the cargo, its acceleration and speed spazzez out and cause you out of control and you just crash and die XD
never had any of the bugs in the above posts
12-27-2008, 09:49 PM
ngmoco is watching bugs and reporting on the status of them on their support page here: http://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco

Escalation Studios - Developer of such fine games as Eternal Fate, Splode, DOOM Resurrection, and Dr. Awesome
12-27-2008, 11:44 PM
yeah like level 15 or whatever i cant get past because the green thing is behind a wall or something... such a pain!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomand View Post
i found a rare bug when if your ship gets disconnected form the cargo, its acceleration and speed spazzez out and cause you out of control and you just crash and die XD
never had any of the bugs in the above posts
Same here. I never did see any of the others listed, but that one is a pain. I mostly get it around the lasers, and the laser gets between me and the cargo. The line snaps and I try to move, and I accelerate and crash. Everytime. It needs fixed, but it doesn't make it unplayable.
12-28-2008, 02:17 AM
its not really a bug, but it bugs* me when you go a couple of inches away from the the "ground level"and the game thinks you want to be scored alredy and if you dont have the pod it says yo dont have it, even though you were just startig the level.

*pun intended i guess
12-28-2008, 02:45 AM
i havent experienced any bugs at all, so it must be semi contained.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
12-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Didn't buy this game but played it on friend's ipod for abt 15mins. I did get a few "through the wall" problems. Pretty annoying and frustrating. The game is ok but with bugs like that, there's no chance in hell i'd spend money buying a copy on my iphone. Bugs stink.