★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Kube killer 3d fps free today

10-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Kube killer 3d fps free today

Hey just wanted to let you know "Kube Killer" is FREE today!

its pretty fun i got it
10-18-2009, 05:20 PM
I actually bought this when it first came out. Never figured out what the hell to do or what the point was, so I axed it.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

10-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
I actually bought this when it first came out. Never figured out what the hell to do or what the point was, so I axed it.
ur suppossed to shoot all the cubes
10-18-2009, 05:29 PM
I loved... and hated this game.

Loved:
Graphics (payback-ish)
Controls (good format)
Weapon animations
Flamethrower needs 500 kills (kept me playing)

Hated:
Graphics (too simple)
Controls (sometimes unresponsive)
Weapons (too few)
Flamethrower needs 500 kills (I'm kinda OCD, so I had to keep playing until I unlocked it before I deleted it.)
10-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Flamethrower needs 500 kills (I'm kinda OCD, so I had to keep playing until I unlocked it before I deleted it.)
lmao that exactly how i am
10-18-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-18-2009, 06:55 PM
lol these screenshots are really bad at showing whatever this game is... I assume it's some kinda of twin stick shooter... but have no clue what's happening.
10-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmoney View Post
ur suppossed to shoot all the cubes
Yes, the problem is shooting them just pushed them around a little. They didn't "die", they just skidded around the arena with no particular purpose. Maybe it's improved since I bought it but the first version just seemed utterly pointless. Like someone's attempt at making a game released about halfway through the design phase.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I picked this up earlier when I saw it was free just because I had some time to kill. I found the game to be immensely repetitve and frankly quite boring. You control a black cube (no face, arms, anything... just a solid cube) and your aim is to shoot smaller yellow/orange cubes. They only take a couple of hits until they die and then another appears kind of like the army of the dead (there's always three to four cubes on screen at once). There are three unlockables... a machine gun after five kills, flaslight after ten and a flamethrower after a whopping five hundred kills. I was bored senseless after about fifty kills and ended up deleting it so I never got to see the flamethrower (not like I lost any sleep over it though).

Last edited by K.D!; 10-18-2009 at 07:25 PM.
10-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.D! View Post
Yeah, I picked this up earlier when I saw it was free just because I had some time to kill. I found the game to be immensely repetitve and frankly quite boring. You control a black cube (no face, arms, anything... just a solid cube) and your aim is to shoot smaller yellow/orange cubes. They only take a couple of hits until they die and then another appears kind of like the army of the dead (there's always three to four cubes on screen at once). There are three unlockables... a machine gun after five kills, flaslight after ten and a flamethrower after a whopping five hundred kills. I was bored senseless after about fifty kills and ended up deleting it so I never got to see the flamethrower (not like I lost any sleep over it though).
i agree...this game rly sux...i feel rly bad 4 whoever bought it b4