★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your legend begins from here! Team up your heroes and fight against players from worldwide!

Explore the ancient tribe of Phoenix and save it from the evil priest. As a powerful leader, you have to summon the strongest warriors into your team to crush the plot from evil force!

FEATURES:
Over 100 legendary heroes and epic equipments to collect, evolve and summon. All of them are beautifully crafted with their own fighting style!
12 Zodiac Upgrades for you to strengthen your leader. Justice will be done by the will from above!
PVP Arena mode for powerful and tactful players from worldwide to combat in! Are you ready to be the King of the world?
Daily and weekly events for you to claim various rewards!

The future of tribe now in your hand! Being the savior or the boss of this world is your own choice!

From the bottom of our hearts, hope you all enjoy our game!

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Warriors-Dash-1117191881709221

AliceKuroyuki's comments:

Attention please! We're going to have a very huge change in the near future! You'll have a very different game experience. Please stay on track.
Come Hurry! Enjoy this brand new card RPG strategy game - Warriors Dash in your phone!

Fed up with those knights, magic, knights and kingdom blabla world? So why not choose Warriors Dash, a totally different and unique card game based on three kingdom story! All players can freely explore the tribe world and find all kinds of surprises.

Use your strategies and wit, combat with all kinds of evil monsters and take back all feathers to save the world! Warriors Dash is a RPG card game with attracting plots. Write your legends! Fight your war! Team up your warriors and get ready for upcoming battles!

Notes:
Over 100 legendary heroes to collect, evolve and summon.
12 Zodiac Upgrades to strengthen.
PVP Arena mode for powerful and tactful players worldwide!
Daily and weekly events to provide rich rewards!

Do join in the tribe and begin the journey! And thanks for your supports!
12-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Graphics look nice! Maybe I can give it a try later.

Graphics look nice! Maybe I can give it a try later.

12-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Wow!! Thank you! We've been working so hard on this. I'm so glad you love it. Do try this game and you won't regret it!
12-06-2016, 03:16 AM
I love this game

Downloaded it and played for a few days. I've got to say - The opening is just amazing! It's not a bad game and I become so addicted. I'll keep playing it.
12-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Thanks for your sincere supports! I'm so glad that you love the opening, which we're all proud of. I'm sure you'll get more surprises as the story goes deeper. Thank you again!
12-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo-Kun View Post
Downloaded it and played for a few days. I've got to say - The opening is just amazing! It's not a bad game and I become so addicted. I'll keep playing it.
Hi dear. We've changed some graphics inside the game. Do come and take a look! I bet you'll like it so much.
12-15-2016, 03:49 AM
Me again~

Whoa! Amazing! It's getting better and better. I admire your work. Btw, I'm stuck now but I will find some way out. Don't worry!
12-19-2016, 02:35 AM
Wow! Firstly, so sorry to hear that but I'm sure you can make it through if you try harder, and once you make it,you'll get a great sense of achievement! And I really appreciate your support all the way. We'll keep working hard and make it the best!
12-23-2016, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo-Kun View Post
Whoa! Amazing! It's getting better and better. I admire your work. Btw, I'm stuck now but I will find some way out. Don't worry!
Wanna some suggestions from you. Can you say something else about the characters?