★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 2312.1 MB
  • Version: 1.00.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Court Is Back In Session

Star as rookie defense attorney, Apollo Justice, as he visits crime scenes, questions key witnesses and collects vital evidence before stepping into the courtroom to prove his clients innocence.

Features:
All-new high-resolution graphics
A new touch screen interface
Interactive forensic testing mini-games that allow players to reveal hidden clues by dusting for prints, testing for traces of blood, and other exciting techniques.
Two distinct gameplay segments:
o Investigation phase survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather forensic evidence that will be used in court
o Trial phase present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
An eclectic cast of characters:
o Apollo Justice: Stepping into the shoes of Phoenix Wright, the new rookie attorney leads the series into an exciting next chapter
o Klavier Gavin: Lead prosecutor, Apollos nemesis and rock star legend
o Kristoph Gavin: the coolest defense attorney on the judicial circuit, and Apollos mentor.
o Trucy: A mysterious magician and Apollos assistant

The initial purchase price includes half of episode one. The remaining episodes can be acquired through in-app purchases

Recommended Devices:
iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPod Touch (6th Gen, iPad4t Gen, iPad Air, iPad Air2, iPad mini2, iPad mini3, iPad mini4, 9.7 Inch iPad Pro, 12.9 Inch iPad Pro

Recommended iOS:
OSiOS7.0iOS 10.0.3

It may be possible to download the game on a device that is not officially supported.
PLEASE NOTE: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney offers some optional in game content that requires payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.
11-30-2016, 10:30 PM
1$ for half of episode 1... hmm bought anyways cause i can't resist

im a rpg loving kind of guy

11-30-2016, 10:36 PM
Yes! I've been waiting all day (literally checking TA every chance I can get). Thanks for the post!

Does anyone know why the last game which was 3D is about 600MB and this is over 2GB...?

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219
11-30-2016, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Yes! I've been waiting all day (literally checking TA every chance I can get). Thanks for the post!

Does anyone know why the last game which was 3D is about 600MB and this is over 2GB...?
I wish I could answer that. I'm hoping it's just the iPad Pro resolution and I'm downloading it on SE to find out how much it clocks in at. It's kind of crazy to think it's almost 10 times the size of the original trilogy.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
11-30-2016, 10:43 PM
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1693.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	109062

ikr it takes way more then AA5 and that had more cases and DLC

im a rpg loving kind of guy
11-30-2016, 10:47 PM
Sigh graphically it's not even that different than the last release on iOS. What the heck. Since we don't have removable or upgradable storage on iOS, I wish devs would work better on not making games so massive in size, especially when the last one was a decent size.

Well on the upside there should be iCloud. However the bigger the game is, I think I would be more likely to try and beat it quickly so I can free up space unless the game is a total flawless mobile masterpiece. I actually may hold off on this purchase for now until I can figure out some more stuff to delete. This would be the 1st or 2nd biggest game on my device if I installed it. Chaos Rings 3 is even smaller!

Anyhow, thanks for the responses!

Edit: Hambo I have so many of the same games, even the visual novels. I like your taste :P

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 11-30-2016 at 10:50 PM.
11-30-2016, 10:52 PM
I probably shouldn't mention the original DS version (yes, I know...the bump in resolution is BEYOND MASSIVE) was a mere 40 MB, right?

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
11-30-2016, 10:53 PM
The size thing is weird, but I also remember a fairly recent release (can't remember which one though) being an insane multi-gig download for what seemed like a game that wouldn't need it, and the developer said it was some sort of mistake with how they uploaded it to iTunes or something and eventually fixed it with an update. Don't know if it's the same case here but I hope so!

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
11-30-2016, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I probably shouldn't mention the original DS version (yes, I know...the bump in resolution is BEYOND MASSIVE) was a mere 40 MB, right?
Massive games for 40MB. Now that's what I love. That means more room for more games! Games like Crashlands are only about 100MB are beyond me. That's incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
The size thing is weird, but I also remember a fairly recent release (can't remember which one though) being an insane multi-gig download for what seemed like a game that wouldn't need it, and the developer said it was some sort of mistake with how they uploaded it to iTunes or something and eventually fixed it with an update. Don't know if it's the same case here but I hope so!
That would be swell! I certainly hope so. I want to have all the Ace Attorneys on my device to complete the collection but space is always an issue (for me at least). However... Capcom... I'm not too confident on their update track record. Probably not the same people running MHFU, but I was at the point where I thought MHFU was going to have a Bioshock iOS moment.

11-30-2016, 11:10 PM
How much to buy the entire game?

(Why isn't this a free demo?
The price is misleading... they don't even mention it at the start of the description!)