★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become a Pianista!
Iconic classical music pieces give you fantastic experience.
High-quality classical music rhythm game from rhythm game meister!

Features
Pianista is free to play, just download and enjoy it! (offered In-App purchase)
Legendary music pieces : Iconic pieces of classical music from world's greatest composers.
Thumb optimized : easy to play with thumbs, allow to comfortable handheld play.
Various Options : Pianista give options to play, 3 speeds and fade in-out options.
Game for everyone : Challenge yourself by completing easy to extreme songs.
Tour mode : Clear 50 stages and become a virtuoso!
Ranking system : Users globally compete each other through ranking board in the Collection and the Tour.
Piano Skin : Decorative skin item made with a masterpiece, 'Piano' also has additional effect for the play such as score bonus and extra life. Upgrade your piano and get more bonus!
Composer level system : Play your favorite composer to get score bonus and to earn more gold.
Design Renewal : We improved App UI in every aspect for better user experience.
Additional Songs : Reflecting feedback from French and Russian users, we added 8 songs from Glinka, Tchaikovsky and Saint-Saλns.
Free Music Points: Watch Video Ads and get free music points!

How to Play
1. The Note will appear and come down.
2. When the note is aligned with the line, touch the note.
3. Holding Note : With a tail line note, hold it down until it is completed.
4. Glissando Note : When shiny notes appear in a row, use a sliding motion.
5. Accuracy is important! The more you touch accurately, the more points you get.

Superb corp.
pianista.support@superbcorp.com
http://superbcorp.com
https://www.facebook.com/superbcorp
https://www.youtube.com/c/pianista
http://twitter.com/superbcorp

Ian_Superb's comments:
Hello, TA Community.

'Pianista' iOS Update Released!
Appstore download

Whole new Pianista is now available in a Appstore!
What's New
• Tour mode : Clear 50 and more stages and become a virtuoso!
• Ranking system : Users globally compete each other through ranking board in the Collection and the Tour.
• Piano Skin : Decorative skin item made with a masterpiece, 'Piano' also has additional effect for the play such as score bonus and extra life. Upgrade your piano and get more bonus!
• Composer level system : Play your favorite composer to get score bonus and to earn more gold.
• Design Renewal : We improved App UI in every aspect for better user experience.
• Additional Songs : Reflecting feedback from French and Russian users, we added 8 songs from Glinka, Tchaikovsky and Saint-Saλns.
• Free Music Points: Watch Video Ads and get free music points!

We know lots of you waiting for android version of Pianista.
Android version is in testing now. It will be released soon.

1.0.0_____________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

Thanks to your interest and support,
we just launched Pianista in Global App store!

Apple app store url -
US : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pianista/id1171622506?mt=8

Pianista is a rhythm action mobile game inspired by playing piano. Player touch the line in a note sequence dictated on the screen.
Touch with more accuracy and synchronization to the music, the game awards more points and life gauge recovery.
Incorrect touch or missing the touches decrease the life gauge. Song stops and stage fails when life gauge reaches empty.
Forty classical masterpieces of fourteen greatest composers are carefully selected. New selections will get updated accordingly.

Features
• Legendary music pieces : Iconic pieces of classical music from fourteen greatest composers
• Thumb optimized : Easy to play with thumbs, allowing comfortable handheld play
• Golden Play : Clearing random song, player earn Golds
• Collection Play : With Golds earn in Golden Play, Player can unlock songs and play again
• Various Options : Pianista give options to play, 3 speeds and fade in-out options

The App is free to play, offer In-App purchase.
Google Play launch is expected in early 2017.

What's Next
1. We will update the Music of Baroque and Classical Eras.

2. We will add Competition Play that players compete with others for highest score. In Competition Play, users are only allowed to join the competition with 'unlocked' songs. You can check score and ranks in the Ranking.

3. We will support more languages.

4. For countries which have problems with In-App purchase, we consider adding in-app ad (such as reward ad) in the future vs. current In-app purchases only policy.

5. Pianista have two types of soft currency that you can obtain over time or as play rewards or bought with In-app purchases: Music Points for gameplay and Golds for song collection. We will update Skin feature, user allowed to change skin with “Piano” item.

(For those of you who already download Pianista, please make sure that you connect with FaceBook before switch appstore. Otherwise you will lose your previous ID. Youcan find button to Connect with Fabook with guest ID in My info-Touch Initial Profile on the right-top )

Supported Devices:
iPhone5s and above
iPadFourthGen and above
iPadMiniRetina and above

Minimum iOS Version
: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 97MB

*Pianista Requires an Internet Connection*

12-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Wtb nowwwww in the states

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

12-03-2016, 04:56 PM
The game is pretty fun! I'm playing on an iPad mini 2 though and it's not so easy to play with only the thumbs.. maybe if we could change the orientation to portrait on the iPad? It would also be nice to have the game fill the entire screen, without the black bars.

And I would *really* like to be able to turn off/down that sound effect when you finish the song and receive your star rating, because it's so loud compared to the music volume.

I'd also like to see an IAP to get rid of the energy system and maybe a coin doubler.
12-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
It would also be nice to have the game fill the entire screen, without the black bars.
Can you even reach every note with your thumbs on the ipad ? The dude in the video is crazy fast.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
12-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
Can you even reach every note with your thumbs on the ipad ? The dude in the video is crazy fast.
On most songs, yes, but it's not comfortable to hold the iPad and play. The guy in the videos is playing on 2x speed, that's insane!
12-04-2016, 12:41 AM
Geez, you see that guys' thumbs go? Wow! I'm not even gonna bother with this 'cause I can't compete with that!!! Not at all! That's nuts! Amazing to see someone do that, though! Guess I'm just too old!
12-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Geez, you see that guys' thumbs go? Wow! I'm not even gonna bother with this 'cause I can't compete with that!!! Not at all! That's nuts! Amazing to see someone do that, though! Guess I'm just too old!
He's playing in 2x speed in all videos. There are three difficulty settings: speed (1x, 2x or 3x); mode (normal or technical) and fade (off, in or out).

Normal mode 1x isn't so hard, give it a try!
12-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
He's playing in 2x speed in all videos. There are three difficulty settings: speed (1x, 2x or 3x); mode (normal or technical) and fade (off, in or out).

Normal mode 1x isn't so hard, give it a try!
Ha! That was just blowing my mind!!! Alright then! I will give it a go! I have an iPad, though. Would rather play on a small screen/phone, as recommended! Gonna be on Android also?

Last edited by bigrand1; 12-04-2016 at 11:55 AM.
12-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Thanks, Guys!
We are now launching Pianista globally!
US App store URL : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pianista/id1171622506?mt=8
Thank you all again for supporting us and Pianista!
(For those of you who already download Pianista, please make sure that you connect FB login before switch appstore. Otherwise you will lose your previous ID.)
12-04-2016, 05:40 PM
I tried it. WAY too fast for me! Beautiful game, but I'm too old for this!