★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: IMPORTANT NOTE: On July 31, our Rock Band games will no longer be available on the App Store, and you wont be able to purchase songs after that date. For more info, please visit help.ea.com.

JAM-PACKED WITH 32 FREE SONGS! ENJOY A FULL BAND EXPERIENCE ON THE APP STORE! Rock out solo or with friends on guitar, bass, drums, or vocals to tons of rock hits. See why MSNBC said ROCK BAND was one of the best iPhone and iPod touch games of the year.

PLAY 32 FREE SONGS ALL 4 WAYS, ANY LEVEL
Dominate the Tour mode to unlock new FREE songs and check out the Music Store for additional FREE downloads.

Your FREE PLAYLIST includes:
Attack / 30 Seconds To Mars
Cherub Rock / Smashing Pumpkins
Everlong / Foo Fighters
Simple Man / Lynyrd Skynyrd
Give It All / Rise Against
Move Along / All-American Rejects
All The Small Things / Blink-182
Take The Money and Run / Steve Miller Band
Girls Not Grey / AFI
Bad Reputation / Joan Jett
Bad to The Bone / George Thorogood & the Destroyers
Learn To Fly / Foo Fighters
Ace of Spades '08 / Motörhead
Hanging on the Telephone / Blondie
Hymn 43 / Jethro Tull
We Got The Beat / Go-Gos
and MORE!

TAKE IT TO THE TOP & EARN THE PERKS
Start out playing in grungy dives and work all the way up to stadium-rock stardom. Collect rewards and achievements that provide replay value and depth to even the most experienced Rock Band veterans.

JAM ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS
Go solo, or push it to the limit with friends via Facebook with up to 4 band mates. Play live over Bluetooth and deploy overdrive to save friends and hear when band members miss notes.

CHECK OUT ROCK BAND RELOADED
Rock even harder with the ALL-NEW ROCK BAND RELOADED - also available on the App Store! In this version, play even more free songs, sing your way to the top with exclusive vocal recognition, and challenge friends top scores via Facebook. Just search Rock Band Reloaded to find it.

DaveMc99's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rock-band-free-international/id350888797?mt=8
10-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Bought, I hope the DLC stays fresh.

@mmccarty

Gameloft LIVE: mattmccarty

10-18-2009, 10:12 PM
I can't believe how cheap the song packs are, honestly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
so... how does this play on iphone 3g? Tap tap 3 is a lag fest.
Playing it on a 3g right now. No lag so far. Everything runs pretty smooth.
Very nice game.

Though I still wonder if it's normal to have only 1 song in all slots in WorldTour Mode (16 times Motörhead.. ...). Can someone confirm this as a bug?

And why is there no prelistening function in the music store?
And shaking the device to enable overdrive sucks...
That's expensive

memory cards
10-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Damn Dave, I was gonna post about it...anyways d/l, hoping for the best.

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
why do we have to buy every single song?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajg3 View Post
That's expensive
was thinking the same, i would think $5 would be good

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
Downloading Now
10-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Copy and Paste from the other thread, i just typed all this and this thread got started

Ok so I just bought this and figured I would give some quick opinions before I go to bed. The song choice is pretty good, I don't think that there is any songs on here that I would loathe playing, they're all pretty good. Picking your instrument provides plenty of variety, and the way that the game singles out your instrument and makes it louder makes you really want to do good and hit the notes. The hard difficulty is a blast because the notes that you hit almost completely correspond to the notes in the song. For example, if theres a drum solo, on easy you hit 1 out of every 5 notes, on hard you hit all 5. And trust me, its not easy. This game is fast paced and so far I like it alot. Definetely worth the money, I have yet to explore the DLC yet though. Recommended, especially for those who like Tap Tap. This surpasses Tap Tap 1000x in my book, its that much better.

Edit:Shaking to get into overdrive is really hard in my opinion though
Edit x2: I got a text message and figured it would be impossible to jump right back in when i hit resume but it gives the blank board the gradually resumes right back where you were i like it

Last edited by Killquake; 10-18-2009 at 10:21 PM.