Looking for possible co-operation in publishing games into Amazon store

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by cobaltplay1, Dec 5, 2016.

1. cobaltplay1

cobaltplay1 Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Hi Game Developers,

Hope you are doing well. I am Nayeem from Cobalt Play iPhone and Android games. We're an indie game company mainly publish games on Android, iPhone and Amazon. Also we help western publishers to bring their great games into Chinese, Hon Kong, Macau market.

We're currently looking for a possible co-operation with developers in publishing games into our amazon account based on revenue share.

This would mean we will publish a re-skin version of your game/or a a new game , we market the game and share the revenue. This approach is only for Amazon app store at the moment. We have had some good successes on Amazon with this approach.

So I am wondering if anyone would be interested in this approach. If you think your game is really a good one then you can drop me an email at [email protected] and cc our CEO Martin at [email protected]. Also please catch us through email for any queries.

Please include the game link, download stats, some screen shots of overall download stats.

If you are interested we can discuss further details of the process.

[NB: If we think your game quality is excellent then we can also help you publish your games into Chinese/Hong Kong market through our publishing partners there.]

Check out our games on Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Run+And+Gun+Free+Android+Games

[Our games are not of high quality or deep user experience because we are a small company with low budget. So very tough for us to grow alone.]

Thanks for reading.
    HAPPY DEVELOPING :)