★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Be a Titan to protect the heart of the earth and expel the invaders!
Into the RTS element new tower defense game.Blow feels dye-in-the-wood.
You will incarnate the Titan flexible use of skills to disperse the enemy.
In order to protect the heart of the earth.
Multiple Titan can be unlocked.
Your fingertips will shine.Mysterious aerolite will come.
Instantaneous blast damage.Levels are divided into three kinds of difficulty.
,you will love it!

- Features
- Role switch freely
- Different operations
- Exciting levels
- Passionate music
12-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Thank you 4 the sheep. I wish i could go 🎣
12-07-2016, 01:41 AM
I love the bold claim of "10 MILLION PLAYING". Yeah. Right. This game that just launched.
12-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmessiah View Post
I love the bold claim of "10 MILLION PLAYING". Yeah. Right. This game that just launched.
Exactly what I was thinking
12-07-2016, 05:12 PM
I just tried it and it's actually pretty fun. I'm a TD junkie so I couldn't resist.

You can play offline which is the first thing I checked for. And the main gameplay is very unique, you tap on enemies to attack them. This makes the fighting totally different from an average TD. On the downside, there isn't much variety in strategy since all you do is tap. However there are upgrades, different characters, and special moves you can use, though it still lacks the depth of an average TD. Also seems like there aren't many levels but they could get difficult rather quickly.

There's a nice 99 cent unlock to remove energy which is very reasonable.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
12-07-2016, 07:18 PM
I'm definitely going to try it out too, but in the mean time I'm enjoying the game description:

"Into the RTS element new tower defense game.Blow feels dye-in-the-wood."

That's going to be my new catch phrase!