★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: My Daddy, My Christmas is an adorable game about being a good Daddy, and trying hard to get back with his daughter for Christmas!

Features:

* Adorable doodle graphics, minimalist but still beautiful.
* Lovingly-crafted level designs with multiple game mechanics.
* Beautiful sound tracks.
* Lovely story about a good dad, reminding the meaning of Christmas Time.
* iMessage Stickers included!

****
We wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

antony.thai's comments:



My Daddy, My Christmas

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Action Family
Free


Quote:
My Daddy, My Christmas is an adorable game about being a good Daddy, and trying hard to get back with his daughter for Christmas!

Features:

* Adorable doodle graphics, minimalist but still beautiful.
* Lovingly-crafted level designs with multiple game mechanics.
* Beautiful sound tracks.
* Lovely story about a good dad, reminding the meaning of Christmas Time.
* iMessage Stickers included!

****
We wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!








Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 31.1MB

12-07-2016, 02:27 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,059
Hey there,

I hope that you're fine. This is not the game that most of TA pals gonna like, I know it, however, I still suggest you give it a try cos it's fun, and also lovely, I was wanting to make this game 2 years ago while seeing a google's doodle art about holiday, this time, I have some free mens to work on it and finally, the idea becomes something enjoyable.

Cheers & Thanks for all the support!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

12-07-2016, 03:05 PM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,957
Fun game again from Pine Entertainment, I said it before these guys are getting better and better each year, this game is very lovely indeed, I am on level 3 now and I am really liking it, I bought the infinite life for only 0,99 Euro cent.

I really like the Christmas story this game has and it has some great music tunes, normally I always put the music off but this is just Christmassy tunes great.

It really gets you in the mood for Christmas, and hereby I wanna wish Pine Entertainment and all TA people merry Christmas or is this to soon ha ha.
12-07-2016, 11:31 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,059
:P Thanks for always supporting us and I'm so proud of your highly talking about the studio, I know that there're a long way to get there so I just need to work hard for that.

We wish you a great month to welcome this Christmas too!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
12-07-2016, 11:41 PM
#5
This game is soo lovely and cute! Love the story and your games are getting better and better!
12-08-2016, 01:08 AM
#6
This looks lovely! I just have to have it in honor of my own Daddy, who was wonderful. And because Pine Entertainment makes great games.
12-08-2016, 02:54 AM
#7
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
This game is soo lovely and cute! Love the story and your games are getting better and better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
This looks lovely! I just have to have it in honor of my own Daddy, who was wonderful. And because Pine Entertainment makes great games.
Thanks for your interesting with not only this game, but also other games from Pine. We will work hard to have other new games in the future according to your helps.

BTW, wish you will have a Merry Christmas with your friends and your lovers.

Pine Entertainment