★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A hilarious arcade shooter about blasting people with junk food until they explode. Its delicious!

* Shoot them with ballistic hamburgers!
* Explode them with milkshake grenades!
* Melt them with your sweet soda Jet Pack!
* Rain molten apple pies down upon them!
* Run them down in you Mime Car!
Its what they deserve for trying to better themselves.

Play as THE MIME, once the king of food and the CEO of MIME BURGER. That is until the rise of self-righteous vegan hipsters destroyed his once great empire and replaced it with a slew of independent health food carts. Yuk!

They left him with nothing and labeled his lifes work as JUNK. But worst of all, they think hes a clown.

Now the time has come for revenge! It's time for FAST FOOD RAMPAGE!

blinkymouse's comments:
iTunes link https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fast-food-rampage/id1176486119?mt=8
Android link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...drampage&hl=en

I was the artist on this game. It's free, so enjoy!

Description

A hilarious arcade shooter about blasting people with junk food until they explode. It’s delicious!

* Shoot them with ballistic hamburgers!
* Explode them with milkshake grenades!
* Melt them with your sweet soda Jet Pack!
* Rain molten apple pies down upon them!
* Run them down in you Mime Car!
It’s what they deserve for trying to better themselves.

Play as THE MIME, once the king of food and the CEO of MIME BURGER. That is until the rise of self-righteous vegan hipsters destroyed his once great empire and replaced it with a slew of independent health food carts. Yuk!

They left him with nothing and labeled his life’s work as “JUNK”. But worst of all, they think he’s a clown.

Now the time has come for revenge! It's time for FAST FOOD RAMPAGE!

Cheers

12-09-2016, 11:01 PM
how come this didnt get much coverage? It's an amazing game despite IAPs!

12-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icoker View Post
how come this didnt get much coverage? It's an amazing game despite IAPs!
Thanks for the kind words
As far as coverage goes, I really don't know. Would be great to get more reviews, I'd love to hear more about what people think of it. We're pretty proud of what we did
12-13-2016, 10:57 AM
A simple, arcade-y twin stick shooter. I love it. Morbidly funny concept about a clown mascot committing food-related murder (that soda melting animation is great).

One bit of feedback and one bug report.

BUG: When the green-hair clown head is equipped, the head will randomly change to the green eyeball for one frame. Wrong sprite call in the animation?

Feedback: currently the game uses fixed joysticks, I'd like an option for floating joysticks where the joysticks only appear when you touch the screen and the center of the stick changes to where you first touched.

Game Center: Jenohart
12-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenohart View Post
A simple, arcade-y twin stick shooter. I love it. Morbidly funny concept about a clown mascot committing food-related murder (that soda melting animation is great).

One bit of feedback and one bug report.

BUG: When the green-hair clown head is equipped, the head will randomly change to the green eyeball for one frame. Wrong sprite call in the animation?

Feedback: currently the game uses fixed joysticks, I'd like an option for floating joysticks where the joysticks only appear when you touch the screen and the center of the stick changes to where you first touched.
Thanks Jenohart,
Just tested the green hair bug, 100% spot on, thank you. I'll get that fixed tonight.
As far as controls go, I'll pass that along for sure. Thank you : )

And yeah, the soda death is fun, I'd like to get much more crazy stuff in! In next big update I hope.

Cheers
12-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Chrismas update bonus level

Hi everyone, if you played and enjoyed our game, you may like to know we updated it and there's a Christmas level added, a christmas hat and a christmas pud projectile! in the new free update.

I'm the artist/animator for the game. Suggestions welcome
Have fun, Merry Christmas,

Matt
03-26-2017, 07:58 AM
This game is good, awesome, the artwork is gorgeous... but can you make a major updates like add multiplayer, coop or a deathmatch, it will be great if we can play with our friends, and can you add more variety of enemies or vegetarian people? I really enjoy it, love it! Keep it up!
03-27-2017, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terang View Post
This game is good, awesome, the artwork is gorgeous... but can you make a major updates like add multiplayer, coop or a deathmatch, it will be great if we can play with our friends, and can you add more variety of enemies or vegetarian people? I really enjoy it, love it! Keep it up!
Thank you!
Would love to add all these things, but that's a lot of work. If we get enough support, who knows?!
As for more enemies, I think we can do that.

Cheers, glad you like the update.
03-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Update! new level, gun, boss fight and naked hardcore mode!

Just letting you know it's up there, free download, lots of fun.
Let us know if there are any issues, enjoy
Matt
03-27-2017, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymouse View Post
Thank you!
Would love to add all these things, but that's a lot of work. If we get enough support, who knows?!
As for more enemies, I think we can do that.

Cheers, glad you like the update.
Thanks maybe more enemies is enough for now, i love playing it, i bought all stuff, its cool 😂👏🏼