★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Planetoid is a minimal, graph-based strategy game with ambient music.

Wisely control your planets and capture all enemy nodes by shooting bullets. Take advantage of slow motion to think about your strategy and choose an ideal power of a bullet.

Every level contains up to 12 planets. Each planet has unique attributes like growth speed and capacity. Try to defeat artificial intelligence. But be careful! If you make one mistake AI can easily use it against you.

KrrisPl's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi everyone!

After months of development, we've just released our first game on iOS. It a minimal strategy game.

We would love to hear your opinions!

PS: If you want a tip how to play Planetoid, here it is: you don't have to be very fast, take your time and think!
12-09-2016, 02:42 PM
I've played this game yesterday and it's extremely good. Really great simple graphics, addictive gameplay...
I should be working but I can't stop playing this one :P

How hard was it to develop this AI system?
12-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Thanks! The development of AI was a little tricky. We spent a lot of time on it and we've tested many different algorithms, from simple ones to advanced. At the end, it turned out that the simplest gives the best results. I would say also that AI tuning is a little time consuming.
12-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Congrats on release!
Its really good game. Love the minimalistic design.
12-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Congrats!. Downloaded & completed! Shame there are so few levels.