★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dungeon Path is a brand new Rogue-like Game.

Fight your way out of perilous dungeons, crash those evil monsters and acquire the key to the next floor.

No more super-powers without limitation, no more character attributes without order. The Players only have to focus their attention on the core system of this gamepath. Plan your path wisely, pick up key items and dodge the monsters attacks, then carry out your lethal counterstrike.

Game Features
Endless and forever-changing dungeons.
2 distinctive characters who have their respective playing process.
14 different Monsters and 5 Boss give you a full challenge.
Play during fragmented times. It cost less than 1 minute to complete each dungeon.

You can find more infomation on
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/dungeonpath/

zhugx29x's comments:

Dungeon Path

Guangxi Zhu
Genres: Games Role Playing
Free


Quote:
Dungeon Path is a brand new Rogue-like Game.

Fight your way out of perilous dungeons, crash those evil monsters and acquire the key to the next floor.

No more super-powers without limitation, no more character attributes without order. The Players only have to focus their attention on the core system of this gamepath. Plan your path wisely, pick up key items and dodge the monsters attacks, then carry out your lethal counterstrike.

Game Features
-Endless and forever-changing dungeons.
-2 distinctive characters who have their respective playing process.
-14 different Monsters and 5 Boss give you a full challenge.
-Play during fragmented times. It cost less than 1 minute to complete each dungeon.

You can find more infomation on
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/dungeonpath/












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 37.5MB

12-11-2016, 08:47 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 17
Hi,
Is there anyone who has played this game? Please tell me your thoughts and of course feel free to leave a review and rating on the Apple store.

12-11-2016, 09:46 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhugx29x View Post
Hi,
Is there anyone who has played this game? Please tell me your thoughts and of course feel free to leave a review and rating on the Apple store.
I picked it up a couple days ago. I think it's a clever game but it suffers from a very bad tutorial. I had almost no idea what I was doing when I started. The in game help section is only slightly more useful. I still do not fully understand the game mechanics. I'll get back to it though and hopefully get a grasp on it soon, at which point I expect to have fun with it.

It's too late.
12-11-2016, 10:09 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I picked it up a couple days ago. I think it's a clever game but it suffers from a very bad tutorial. I had almost no idea what I was doing when I started. The in game help section is only slightly more useful. I still do not fully understand the game mechanics. I'll get back to it though and hopefully get a grasp on it soon, at which point I expect to have fun with it.
Thanks for your feedback!!
I will improve the tutorial in the next update.
Can you tell me which part is the hardest to understand? The battle, or the attributes , or anything else?
12-15-2016, 01:04 PM
#5
Game has stolen art assets from @MikaMobile's Battleheart. See http://battleheart.wikia.com/wiki/Monk
12-15-2016, 09:43 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothwerks View Post
Game has stolen art assets from @MikaMobile's Battleheart. See http://battleheart.wikia.com/wiki/Monk
You're right, I apologize for this. I'll replace it in the next version.
01-12-2017, 01:58 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 17
A new update of Undead Legion version is released today to Apple!

-Improved the tutorial.
-Characters and Monsters have new graphics.
-Characters can be upgraded to learn new passive now.
-New game icon.
-Some skills cost and effect have been adjusted.
-Minor bug fixes.

Thanks for suggestion everyone.