Best ad-network's eCPM and fill rate

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Find A Way Jose, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Find A Way Jose

Feb 8, 2012
    #1 Find A Way Jose, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    I want to create my own in-app ad mediation, and want to know which ad-networks have nowadays the best eCPM (with good fill rates) for a casual game in the following GEOs:

1. Brazil, Mexico, Colombia etc. (LatAm countries)
    2. USA, UK, Germany, Australia etc. (Tier 1 countries)

Thank you for the help!

2. FGL_Rozek

FGL_Rozek Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Community Relations @ Enhance
    Thats tough... All ad networks have ups and downs. They'll have a good campaign, then it will end, then later they'll get another, and so on.

[​IMG]

3. Find A Way Jose

Feb 8, 2012
    Yeah, but some are known for better eCPM and fill rates in certain GEOs, that's why I asked.

4. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    If you want the best results then you should implement mediation and have multiple ad networks to maximize your eCPMs and fill.

5. alex_p

alex_p Well-Known Member

I'm using Chartboost which is working out pretty well. However I have not invested time to compare to other Ad networks as it takes long to integrate them. I think go with something like Chartboost or Admob, if your app/game does well then invest time to add more/experiment.

6. FGL_Rozek

FGL_Rozek Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Community Relations @ Enhance
    PikPok has it there... Multiple networks and mediation.
    The only other question is integration and which network to go with.....

Using Enhance®, it has never been easier to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) With little to NO coding at all, Enhance® will have you ready to roll in a matter of minutes. No more hours of coding!

We work with many of the top networks and as mentioned earlier there are other 3rd party services that Enhance® supports and offers as well.

What does all of this mean? It means you don't have to spend all of your time implementing or updating SDK's. No more hours of coding just to find out that you don't like a network or a network doesn't work good for you.... Enhance® allows you to quickly swap out SDK's so you can check out different networks more easily! No more time spent just to bring your current SDK's up to the newest version... With Enhance®, you can be done in a few clicks of your mouse.

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK's, follow the link : http://fgl.io/2lf

7. alex_p

alex_p Well-Known Member

That sounds impossibly perfect lol! Need to test it out!

8. SuperSmithBros

SuperSmithBros Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Male
    Indie Game Developer
    Cornwall, UK
    Ive recently started to use Appodeal, they include every major ad provider in their SDK and then make them bid against each other in real time showing the ad that bid with the highest eCPM.

Haven't been using them long enough to know whether they're good or not yet but it wasnt too bad to set-up and it saved me a lot of hassle since i'd normally create my own waterfall system of ad providers. Out of the box its basically AdMob mediation with every provider you can think of pre-included.

Before I changed to AppoDeal I found Chartboost to be pretty good.

9. mokoolapps

mokoolapps Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Male
    Mobile App Developer
    @FGL_Rozek said it right that networks are up and down.

I can remember a time with RevMob was king, then Chartboost, AppLovin and in recent times AdMob. You need to constantly be testing and changing. I have found that one network is not great for all games.

If you are creating your own backend system, make sure you can control them from server side so you can test and see which works best for your game.

10. Palantir

Palantir New Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Dark Sorcerer
    Middle Earth
    As previously saidby the mates. Don't trust in only one ad network. Try, test and decide. Mediation is a good option, in fact a very good. But not all the mediation companies are equal, so in case you go for it, repeat the algorithm: try, test, decide. Just to sum up with more alternatives, Tappx offers monetization and user acquisition for free which can be an interesting choice as well
    Cheers!

11. y.briones

y.briones Member

Nov 7, 2017
    Community Manager
    Barcelona
    Appodeal released a report based on over 60 ad demands sources. It offers mobile app publishers analysis of the best ad networks for monetizing their apps by regions, ad formats and platforms.