★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The battle continues as Sword Master defends the world from an all new, more dangerous army of invading Titans. Power up Sword Master in new ways to overcome the Titan's ever-increasing strength. The Titans are back, so pick up your sword and begin a new journey!

Features
ENJOY the full RPG experience on the go
TAP to defeat 120 all-new Titans in 10 gorgeous, hand-drawn realms
RECRUIT heroes and loyal pets to help you repel the Titan onslaught
UNLOCK unique skills to power up the way YOU choose to play
PRESTIGE and cash in your progress for powerful artifacts and talents
COLLECT equipments to customize your hero's looks and strengths to suit your playstyle
CREATE or join clans to join forces with other players and defeat the almighty Titan Lords
COMPETE against other players around the world in global tournaments to show off your strength and earn amazing prizes

Join your Tap Titans Friends on Reddit & Facebook
www.reddit.com/r/TapTitans2
www.facebook.com/TapTitan

Terms & Privacy
gamehive.com/tos
gamehive.com/privacy

indalico's comments:

Tap Titans 2

Game Hive Corp.
Genres: Games Adventure Entertainment Role Playing
Free

Quote:
The battle continues as Sword Master defends the world from an all new, more dangerous army of invading Titans. Power up Sword Master in new ways to overcome the Titan's ever-increasing strength. The Titans are back, so pick up your sword and begin a new journey!

◆ Features ◆
๏ ENJOY the full RPG experience on the go
๏ TAP to defeat 120 all-new Titans in 10 gorgeous, hand-drawn realms
๏ RECRUIT heroes and loyal pets to help you repel the Titan onslaught
๏ UNLOCK unique skills to power up the way YOU choose to play
๏ PRESTIGE and cash in your progress for powerful artifacts and talents
๏ COLLECT equipments to customize your hero's looks and strengths to suit your playstyle
๏ CREATE or join clans to join forces with other players and defeat the almighty Titan Lords
๏ COMPETE against other players around the world in global tournaments to show off your strength and earn amazing prizes

◆ Join your Tap Titans Friends on Reddit & Facebook ◆
www.reddit.com/r/TapTitans2
www.facebook.com/TapTitan

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 686.7MB

12-13-2016, 04:53 PM
This sequel is finally out after a closed beta and a short soft launch. I've played this during the soft launch on Android for about a week.

There's some differences to the original. There's now pets and a skill tree. Heroes are a part of three different classes that can be buffed individually by various weapons, pets, and artifacts.

Clans are new as well. I've not joined one yet.

This seems like it could be more IAP-heavy than the first game. Costs for salvaging artifacts are higher here. They've added premium chests that many reddit members were really pissed off about. They aren't buyable yet since the shop closed last week because of a major glitch, but the top tier cost last week was 3700 gems, in terms of IAP cost that's about $30 worth of gems.

I thought this was a bit rough on the first prestige. It's quicker the second go around. It's too early to say if it's a better game, or it's too reliant on IAP spending.

12-13-2016, 06:15 PM
The changes are so marginal, its really boring playing this. Feels like exactly the same game as the first one. But slower. And the "story" is a joke. Just a wall of text.
12-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Epic epic
12-14-2016, 04:35 PM
I like this game. As a fan of the original and a clicker fan in general, the extra stuff they added to this sequel adds additional levels of depth that are revealed over time. I think it's cool and great graphics as always. Give it a chance if you like clickers, and it is free. There is IAP to remove ads.

Playing: Tap Titans 2, Hyperburner, Super Mario Run, Sky Force Reloaded, Mini Metro
12-14-2016, 05:49 PM
From the POV of someone who doesn't really do clickers but spent a stupid amount of time on the first one I'm finding this a bit underwhelming - it just looks and feels the same as the first (so far). I know. It's a clicker and there's not a great deal you can do in terms of variety but it's all a big too much deja vu for me at the moment.
12-14-2016, 06:17 PM
I like the pets. There's options for switching around depending on what I'm going for.

It's going to take forever to get 500 pet levels to unlock auto attack. I've played for more than a week and I've gotten 63 levels. The free eggs give up to 5 levels, but it's heavily weighted to give out one level at a time. I've seen 5 twice and a couple other numbers besides 1.
12-15-2016, 11:54 PM
The first game make me a redditor and really addicting, but I don't know about this sequel it looks like more grindy and spendy. I think i'll pass.
12-16-2016, 09:24 AM
It's like tap titans 1.5, not bad but needs more features, the most important icloud save.
12-16-2016, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Press2Play View Post
The first game make me a redditor and really addicting, but I don't know about this sequel it looks like more grindy and spendy. I think i'll pass.
I think the worst offender is when the Book of Shadows artifact is drawn. It's a key artifact that's a multiplier for more relics when prestiging. The game pays out fewer relics than the original. I don't mind freemium games, but it seems really wrong a crucial item could be lucked into early on without having to spend money on it, and other people could throw a lot of money praying the RNG is on their side through salvaging junk artifacts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juandg84 View Post
It's like tap titans 1.5, not bad but needs more features, the most important icloud save.
It's got a cloud save, either by facebook or email address signup. That's how I ported my Android save to iOS. But you must prestige for it to update the data, otherwise anything after the last prestige is lost.