★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "All abooooooooard!"

Set out on adventure in Tiny Titan's immersive, world-spanning train game Tiny Rails! Your grandfather has handed down his train company and it's up to you to expand your modest engine into a multi-car masterpiece! Upgrade and customize your train while unlocking new stations, delivering passengers and trading supplies all around the world! Become a railroad tycoon, or sit back and relax while you watch your train travel day and night through unique environments with weather and climate changes! Actively help your railway network grow or let your train travel at its own pace - your train will even make progress when you aren't playing!

Features Include:
Beautiful pixel art combined with relaxing music in this immersive, unique game experience!
Play an active or a passive role... it's your choice!
Let your train explore the world map even when you aren't around! Where will you find YOUR train the next time you play?
Travel the world and explore a variety of environments and weather in your fully customizable, upgradable train!
Outfit your train with food, entertainment or comfort cars to increase passenger happiness and keep business booming!

Choo-choo-choose to climb aboard Tiny Rails!

Jayg2015's comments:

App info not registering
Download here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiny-rails/id1159072426?mt=8

Tiny Rails
12-13-2016, 10:38 PM
Tiny Titan Studios keeps producing pixel hits and this is another 5star gem.
A simulator tycoon game that offers so much content in such a "Tiny" game.
Upgrades, rewards, quests... it has it all.
I can't wait to jump back into this game.

12-13-2016, 11:05 PM
The pixel-art looks great, I will definitely hop on board and give this a run. Always great to support Canadian game developers.

12-13-2016, 11:39 PM
I'm really into this game . A lot of depth and unlockables and upgrades.
12-14-2016, 09:44 AM
My newest unlocks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9930.PNG
Views:	168
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	109497  
12-14-2016, 04:49 PM
I feel slightly odd. I've just spent about 20 minutes gazing at a pixelated train going from station to station doing very little but loving every minute of it.

There is a huge FTP element going on here but so far (admittedly only an hour or so in) it seems quite generous - lots of opportunities for ads for premium gems going on, you know the usual stuff.

I suspect one of two things will happen I'll either hit a paywall and get very bored very quickly or I'll end up spending the next month of my life on it.

Hoping it's the latter - there's no excuse not to give this a go, leaving aside it's FTP there's a lot of charm to it.
12-14-2016, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I feel slightly odd. I've just spent about 20 minutes gazing at a pixelated train going from station to station doing very little but loving every minute of it.

There is a huge FTP element going on here but so far (admittedly only an hour or so in) it seems quite generous - lots of opportunities for ads for premium gems going on, you know the usual stuff.

I suspect one of two things will happen I'll either hit a paywall and get very bored very quickly or I'll end up spending the next month of my life on it.

Hoping it's the latter - there's no excuse not to give this a go, leaving aside it's FTP there's a lot of charm to it.
And just after posting that I've come across a minor bug - If you move to another app (for example to post on TA about how much your enjoying it) and don't actively close the game down then time doesn't move on. It's fine if you actually properly shut it down though so by no means a game breaker. (Air 2 latest iOS).
12-14-2016, 06:53 PM
I've discovered that if I leave the game for a while and come back, the money I should earn is never added. Also, any money I get from passengers is added and then removed once my train leaves the station. iPhone 6, iOS 10.1.1
12-14-2016, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
And just after posting that I've come across a minor bug - If you move to another app (for example to post on TA about how much your enjoying it) and don't actively close the game down then time doesn't move on. It's fine if you actually properly shut it down though so by no means a game breaker. (Air 2 latest iOS).
We should have this fixed in the next build submission planned for tonight!

12-14-2016, 08:22 PM
I found my train never got to the station when i left it a while and only carried on from when i left the game

ok it seems i have to make sure i close down the game in background as well for that to work

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

Last edited by hellscaretaker; 12-14-2016 at 08:25 PM.