★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Ancient Vampire is out!

10-19-2009, 09:55 AM
Ancient Vampire is out!

EDIT: deleted old domain

Scary ancient vampire in your iPhone: meet new cartoon style heroic game

Do you want to feel like a hero saving the world, or maybe you want to taste fascinating vampires life, or you just enjoy fairy 2D cartoon graphics .

Last edited by andreamnz; 08-20-2011 at 06:46 AM.
10-19-2009, 10:00 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 10-19-2009 at 10:03 AM.

10-19-2009, 02:19 PM
this looks cool, but 15 levels? that won''t last me. survival mode and i would probably d/l it.

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
10-19-2009, 02:29 PM
This is actually a decent little title. Looks like it's in the Zombieville, Inkvader vein (no pun intended), but there's actually much more variety to the action. I've only done the first level, which ended with a boss. Might be a bit on the easy side, but I could be wrong about that. Will post more comments once I've spent some time with it.
10-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
This is actually a decent little title. Looks like it's in the Zombieville, Inkvader vein (no pun intended), but there's actually much more variety to the action. I've only done the first level, which ended with a boss. Might be a bit on the easy side, but I could be wrong about that. Will post more comments once I've spent some time with it.
lol nice pun . yeah, ill be interested to hear your comments about it, the graphics certainly look good, but the make or break for me would be survivavl in an update.

Quote:
Quote:
10-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Ancient Vampire

Thank you you for the interest.

Default difficulty is easy, you can change difficulty level to medium or hard.
You can also change controls to increase difficulty:

Default controls: Virtual pad for smooth movements, for skipping over and shoot the bats. ( automatic aim)
Custom controls: Multi touch controls for shooting the bats by pressing any part of the screen or sensors movement controls

Andrea
10-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreamnz View Post

Default controls: Virtual pad for smooth movements, for skipping over and shoot the bats. ( automatic aim)
Custom controls: Multi touch controls for shooting the bats by pressing any part of the screen or sensors movement controls

Andrea
I've been playing using the multi-touch options but, evidently, on easy mode. I'll try the hardest level to see how it goes. Thanks for the info.
10-20-2009, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreamnz View Post

Andrea
are you adding survival mode ever do you think?

Quote:
Quote:
10-20-2009, 01:57 AM
This game is really great. Amazing 2d graphics.I'm surprised it's out already. This are the games that makes the idevice so great not the gameloft and EA crap! 2d gaming with cute graphics is where it's at!
10-20-2009, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatOutofEarth View Post
This game is really great. Amazing 2d graphics.I'm surprised it's out already. This are the games that makes the idevice so great not the gameloft and EA crap! 2d gaming with cute graphics is where it's at!
I like the way the ground tilts in the direction you're walking -- makes the whole thing seem even more cartoony. On Hard difficulty the action is pretty frenetic, and I like the inclusion of light platforming elements. Plus, the man character looks like The Count from Sesame Street -- and that's a very good thing.