★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***7/20-7/27, ONLY $0.99 for summer promotion!***

A mysterious girl in the raincoat comes to the city submerged by rain.
Subside the rain and save the city by illuminating the lamp and stone posts with her little light on hand.
Youll be the mysterious girl in the game.
Reveal who she really is as the rain in the city subsides gradually.

Premium app - no more in-app purchase for you, buy once, FOREVER fun!
We recommend the use of headphones when playing this game.

Key features:
- Unique mechanic: Provides a brand new experience unlike any other.
- Evolving puzzles: The more puzzles you solve, the more different light abilities you receive to face the challenged ahead.
- Lots of content: 9 chapters that includes more than 60 different levels, and more than 20 unique mechanics.
- Amazing hand-drawn 2D graphics: All levels are connected and gradually paint a complete picture of the city.
- Hidden collectibles: Collect all "Wicks" to reveal the city's hidden secret.
- Immersive score: Mesmerizing music that completely engulfs the player in its beautiful atmosphere.
- Challenge for pro gamer on riddles:
· Collecting every wick on game scene
· Complete levels in the least steps
· Waking up every single robot in the city.
· Complete three of the above and you will gain a S stage glory to the chapter!
- Supports Game Center.

***We strongly discourage iPhone 4 and 4S users to purchase and play this game on their devices as it is not optimized for these devices and players may not experience the game as intended by our developer.***
***Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5 or later, iPad 3 or later.***

Thanks so much for supporting our game Flood of Light. Welcome to provide us more suggestions, please rate or e-mail us.
Emailsupport@irisloft.com
12-20-2016, 01:32 PM
This looks interesting. Anyone try it out yet?

12-23-2016, 11:28 AM
Alright this was on sale so I wanted to try it out.

Interesting concept—so there is a little bit of a story, which helps fuel the puzzles. So far, 5 or 6 minutes in, the puzzles are not challlenging but it is relaxing and pleasant.

This game is definitely worth a go! The graphics and sound are very atmospheric, so put on some headphones and go for it. Reminds me of quell a little bit, tone wise.
12-23-2016, 12:59 PM
I like this one a lot. Only complaint so far is that she walks sooooo slowly. Even the double-tap to "run" is super slow. But I see there's potential for some interesting puzzles.

12-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Pretty fun. I guess I'd call it a nice relaxing puzzler. Nothing too hard so far. Easy going sounds & music. Enjoyable for sure.
12-24-2016, 05:17 PM
Fun puzzler if you like the settings.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 12-25-2016 at 02:52 PM.
01-21-2017, 04:42 PM
Can anyone provide help getting past this puzzle? Its driving me bonkers! Its a few puzzles into Chapter 3. I must be missing something simple. You can't bring more light & you can't go back & get light.

PM a solution or use spoilers.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 4.41.24 PM.png
Views:	15
Size:	735.3 KB
ID:	110789  

Last edited by mzinn; 01-21-2017 at 04:55 PM.
01-23-2017, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
Can anyone provide help getting past this puzzle? Its driving me bonkers! Its a few puzzles into Chapter 3. I must be missing something simple. You can't bring more light & you can't go back & get light.

PM a solution or use spoilers.
Thanks
Got past it with the help of AppUnwrapper & dev - THANKS
05-27-2017, 03:11 AM
Trying to decide if it's worth getting for.99? Still cool confused on what this game is about etc...