Can't remember the name of a game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pjmclear, Dec 15, 2016.

1. pjmclear

pjmclear Member

Jan 18, 2013
    This was a dungeon crawler with a bunch of different unlockable characters. The key element was that food was needed to continue to go deeper into the dungeon. The dungeons were block mechanics if I remember correctly.

2. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Sounds like one of the Dungelot games - I'm working my way through Dungelot: Shattered Lands at the moment.

3. pjmclear

pjmclear Member

Jan 18, 2013
    I love those games so much. The game I was looking for was a game called Hunger Quest. It's really disappointing though because it's not on the US App Store anymore. It was a cool idea for a game.

4. Jcwams

Jcwams New Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Forgotten a mobile game

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've been searching for a game for a while now and yet to have any luck. Basically the only details I can remember is that you're beginning character has twin swords, it's a turn based adventure fighting game for mobile devices, and there is one character I specifically remember, it's a baby flying a plane and he is called dino. You can build a team of up to 6 and through stages in levels. Any help would be greatly appreciated and you would collect shards to obtain characters