★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

PES 2017 -PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER - (By KONAMI) [AU Store]

12-15-2016, 02:36 PM
#1
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 91
PES 2017 -PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER - (By KONAMI) [AU Store]

PES 2017 -PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER-
By KONAMI

Quote:
Experience the latest entry in the Pro Evolution Soccer series on your Mobile Device! Featuring official partnerships with club giants FC BARCELONA, LIVERPOOL FC, BORUSSIA DORTMUND, and official licenses with top teams and players from Europe, Latin America and Asia!


PES 2017 is Now Mobile!

THE PES 2017 MOBILE EXPERIENCE
Take total control of every action on the pitch in a way that only the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise can provide!
Natural Player Movements, Precision Passing and In-Depth Tactics bring the true experience of the beautiful game to your phone!


OFFICIAL CLUB PARTNERSHIPS
Scout and Recruit thousands of Football Stars from the best teams in Europe, South America and Asia.
Prepare to feel what it takes to play with or against Stars like Lionel Messi, Neymar, Luis Suarez, Andres Iniesta, and Gerard Pique.


BUILD YOUR WINNING ELEVEN TEAM
Acquire players through Scouts, Agents or the Scout Auction.
Choose the best players to fit your unique tactics (e.g. Giroud strong in physicality and Ozil strong in balance)
Every player is unique and every match is a new experience!


THE OFFICIAL "UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE"!
Experience official visuals from the "UEFA Champions League" as you compete against the top teams in Europe.


PLAY VS IN REALTIME PVP!
Challenge Friends in "Local Match" or discover new rivals in "Online Match" mode. PES 2017 mobile now lets you play PES on-the-go, anytime and anywhere.


SWIPE TO PASS! TAP TO SHOOT!
Controller actions have been optimized to make playing on your phone feel as smooth and exciting as a PES action game should!

Master your technique and feel the excitement of scoring the winning goal in the Ultimate Action Soccer Game!


[Download Notes]
Wi-Fi or PC/Mac version iTunes are required for downloading "PES/Winning Eleven 2017."
*3G・LTE is not supported.
*The same condition is applied for the App update.


[System Requirements]
This app is an online game. Please enjoy the game with stable internet connection.



Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation)

12-15-2016, 02:53 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 2,456
Anyone know when this is going worldwide? I have been looking forward to his more than any other game

12-15-2016, 02:54 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,608


I've been playing this for 3-4 hours now. It's a lot better than Fifa mobile, but it has massive issues. Obviously it's missing licences, the menu interface is an incredible mess and it's slow because it's connecting to the servers all the time. There's only 1 mode FUT-like mode.

The controls are the biggest issue though, there are only swipe controls, no touch controls. And the controls are not responsive at all, when you want to play a through-ball there's 2-3 seconds input delay, so when your player finally wants to play the ball you already lost it. Most commands are done by swipes or flicks, it's not accurate enough. Then the defensive heading and sliding tackles are under the same button, that really doesn't work when you have to defend cornerkicks.
12-15-2016, 02:57 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 2,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

I've been playing this for 3-4 hours now. It's a lot better than Fifa mobile, but it has massive issues. Obviously it's missing licences, the menu interface is an incredible mess and it's slow because it's connecting to the servers all the time. There's only 1 mode FUT-like mode.

The controls are the biggest issue though, there are only swipe controls, no touch controls. And the controls are not responsive at all, when you want to play a through-ball there's 2-3 seconds input delay, so when your player finally wants to play the ball you already lost it. Most commands are done by swipes or flicks, it's not accurate enough. Then the defensive heading and sliding tackles are under the same button, that really doesn't work when you have to defend cornerkicks.
damn i was thinking it would be more like Fifa 14 w seasons etc
it was being billed as console on mobile... still no good football games on mobile this year yet the wait continues
12-15-2016, 05:12 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
damn i was thinking it would be more like Fifa 14 w seasons etc
it was being billed as console on mobile... still no good football games on mobile this year yet the wait continues
yeah really wish there was a football game like NBA 2k17
12-15-2016, 05:14 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

I've been playing this for 3-4 hours now. It's a lot better than Fifa mobile, but it has massive issues. Obviously it's missing licences, the menu interface is an incredible mess and it's slow because it's connecting to the servers all the time. There's only 1 mode FUT-like mode.

The controls are the biggest issue though, there are only swipe controls, no touch controls. And the controls are not responsive at all, when you want to play a through-ball there's 2-3 seconds input delay, so when your player finally wants to play the ball you already lost it. Most commands are done by swipes or flicks, it's not accurate enough. Then the defensive heading and sliding tackles are under the same button, that really doesn't work when you have to defend cornerkicks.
Which device are you using?

I'm on iPhone 7 and controls are ace! Very responsive and varied. I find the mechanics to work better than many buttons on the screen and you can get the ball exactly where you want. It takes a bit of getting used to but so far i'm impressed.

Menu's are pretty simple and work well not sure why you are having issues with it.

It is only MyClub mode but there is plenty of game to play here. It does require internet connection and this is the only downside so far.

Otherwise this is a gameplay from the console version and that is just crazy to think that it works this well on a mobile phone!!!
12-15-2016, 05:27 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikiesque View Post
Which device are you using?

I'm on iPhone 7 and controls are ace! Very responsive and varied. I find the mechanics to work better than many buttons on the screen and you can get the ball exactly where you want. It takes a bit of getting used to but so far i'm impressed.

Menu's are pretty simple and work well not sure why you are having issues with it.

It is only MyClub mode but there is plenty of game to play here. It does require internet connection and this is the only downside so far.

Otherwise this is a gameplay from the console version and that is just crazy to think that it works this well on a mobile phone!!!
I'm on an Ipad Air 2. When it comes to shooting, normal passes, running and sliding tackles the controls work. Although the difference between a short pass and a long pass is not optimal, because you don't get any feedback from the swipes. Throughball, just doesn't work for some reason it really takes 2-3 seconds before I see any action. I still won some matches with 12-0 on semi pro and scores like that and I won against the Pro Player difficulty, but that's mainly because of the bad AI.

As someone who reached the 1st division on FIFA online seasons I really think the console football games are miles ahead of the mobile ones. Main reasons for that are the AI, good AI takes processing power, the lack of tactical options and animations and skillmoves. The mobile versions are fun to play abc football, but there's not much beyond that level.
12-15-2016, 05:27 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 2,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikiesque View Post
Which device are you using?

I'm on iPhone 7 and controls are ace! Very responsive and varied. I find the mechanics to work better than many buttons on the screen and you can get the ball exactly where you want. It takes a bit of getting used to but so far i'm impressed.

Menu's are pretty simple and work well not sure why you are having issues with it.

It is only MyClub mode but there is plenty of game to play here. It does require internet connection and this is the only downside so far.

Otherwise this is a gameplay from the console version and that is just crazy to think that it works this well on a mobile phone!!!
I haven't played it so I can't say anything
I will give it a spin but that's because there are not many good football games anymore
Sociable Soccer is coming soon and it shows tons of promise but I was hoping this would be more Along the lines of how FIFA 14 was when the football world on mobile was in perfect harmony
12-15-2016, 05:30 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikiesque View Post
Which device are you using?

I'm on iPhone 7 and controls are ace! Very responsive and varied. I find the mechanics to work better than many buttons on the screen and you can get the ball exactly where you want. It takes a bit of getting used to but so far i'm impressed.

Menu's are pretty simple and work well not sure why you are having issues with it.

It is only MyClub mode but there is plenty of game to play here. It does require internet connection and this is the only downside so far.

Otherwise this is a gameplay from the console version and that is just crazy to think that it works this well on a mobile phone!!!

100% agree
12-15-2016, 06:35 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
PES 2017 (iPhone se)

Playing on my iPhone SE. Much better than Fifa. A little bit strange controls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGBnCj2Ddjo