★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Immerse your eyes, ears and mind in minimize, a beautiful game of simplification and foresight. Simply swipe to change gravity and minimize each puzzle to where no blocks remain.

- 100 colorful, handcrafted levels
- Minimalist, isometric design
- Each progressive level is built upon its predecessor
- Peaceful, captivating soundtrack
- Leaderboards and achievements
- Sync progress over iCloud

In Minimize we dont want to disrupt your relaxing game to ask for a review. If you have been enjoying Minimize and have a moment to rate and review the game here in the App Store, we would appreciate it more than we can say. Thank you!
12-15-2016, 08:15 PM
Found this by chance. Love these guys

12-15-2016, 11:03 PM
Fun puzzler peeps, an easy reccomondation for puzzle lovers, very clean and fresh design, love it how the playing field evolves over time, with each level I mean.
12-16-2016, 07:49 PM
Lots of fun. I'd like to rotate the screen though.
12-16-2016, 08:23 PM
This game is a true puzzling gem with a very good pedigree. Fun, challenging and...ironically, challenging. The screen layout and UI is easy on the eyes and the music is facilitates a contemplative mood. Great stuff all around! If you love puzzles, this should be in your iOS stable.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
12-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Appreciate the comments all around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
This game is a true puzzling gem with a very good pedigree. Fun, challenging and...ironically, challenging. The screen layout and UI is easy on the eyes and the music is facilitates a contemplative mood. Great stuff all around! If you love puzzles, this should be in your iOS stable.
Thank you so much!! Glad to hear that you're finding it challenging

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Fun puzzler peeps, an easy reccomondation for puzzle lovers, very clean and fresh design, love it how the playing field evolves over time, with each level I mean.
Thanks much! The progressive level structure was definitely fun to design!

Last edited by borderLeap; 12-17-2016 at 08:01 AM.
12-17-2016, 11:14 AM
Totally agree with the above comments. Great puzzler from a solid team. Really enjoying it so far.

Any chance you all screen rotation so I can play with home button on left & headphone jack upper right?
Thanks for another solid game.
12-17-2016, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Heh...that first "challenging" was supposed to be "contemplative". Maybe I should re-read my posts before hitting submit

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
12-17-2016, 11:37 AM
Sped through this pretty quickly (biggest challenge started around 97) and then level 100 appears bugged? I solved it but it doesn't count on the leaderboard. Also, no way to restart the level or access older levels anymore. I can't tell whether this is intentional or not, but it is annoying.

Here's some early gameplay if anyone's curious:

12-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Sped through this pretty quickly (biggest challenge started around 97) and then level 100 appears bugged? I solved it but it doesn't count on the leaderboard. Also, no way to restart the level or access older levels anymore. I can't tell whether this is intentional or not, but it is annoying.

Here's some early gameplay if anyone's curious:

YouTube: video
Nevermind.