★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SUPPORT OUR DEVELOPMENT - BUY THE FULL VERSION

FREE LIMITED HOLIDAYS GIFT:
Buy the game, get a FREE Fragment of the Evhacon that will boost you exp by 5000 points!!

Evhacon is a single player action roleplaying game created by independent developers Pietro Nifosi and Nunzio Bonsignore.

Assume the role of a Rhontirian Centurion charged with aiding the Aecherians on a epic quest steeped in mystery and high adventure!
In typical RPG fashion youll go on quests, fight monsters and level up your character.
Enhance your attributes and talents as you see fit, assemble valuable gear and rare items.

Vivid, detailed graphics help the game world come to life, and every character is voice acted.

FEATURES
Fully interactive 3D World
3rd person camera
Beautiful soundtracks and realistic ambient sounds
Accurate combat system with manual blocking and attacking
Minigames
Multi-language support
And much much more!

Powered by Unreal Engine 4

* Please note: Evhacon may not work properly, or at all, on the following devices:
-iPod Touch, -IPad2-3, -IPadMini -iPhone 4/4s, -and lower, due to the highly detailed environments.

PietroNifosi's comments:
Brought up in the magic of a now vanishing gaming genre, we began a journey to the future without forgetting our roots.
RetroVerso Games is a small independent game development team born with a great goal in mind: forge the seemingly impossible.

For those who don't know Evhacon is a series of mobile video games created by merely 2 individuals (Pietro Nifosi and Nunzio Bonsignore) with ZERO funds:

Evhacon - War Stories, the first game of the series is a story driven action-RPG. The character of the player is thrust into a situation where he needs to help retrieve an artifact that will banish an evil presence from the world.

Evhacon II - Heart of the Aecherian, evolved into a more combat oriented RPG of the hack and slash variety. The story picks up after the death of a king and a knight and in pursuit of the assassins who stole the artifact.

The Storyline

Thirty-seven years before the events of the story, a hermit discovered a matching set of ancient, carved-stone, artifacts said to be instruments of great knowledge and wisdom, which outlined a clear map for the betterment of oneself and society. The twin artifacts were presented to two brother Kings, Leonar, King of Rhontir and Ruler of Adamah, and the older, Rhildwin, King of Aecheria and Ruler of Antadamah. The artifacts were exactly the same, except that the one given to King Rhildwin was found to be damaged. One small piece was never recovered.

Leonar, the much younger of the two brother Kings misinterpreted the meaning of the artifacts and proclaimed himself king of both Adamah and Antadamah taking over the entire world and hoping to wield the power of both artifacts. However the Aecherians had hidden the second artifact after King Rhilwin’s death and Leonor was denied his prize.

Meanwhile, when the artifacts were discovered after many centuries lost, Isuel the Goddess Snake Queen of the Tahlani’s, foresaw a new age where mankind would have no need to worship gods and demigods, becoming Evhacon, the Avatars of Light. Thus she commanded the Tahlani to find the missing piece to prevent this from happening. When Leonar heard of her intentions, he gathered all his loyal armies at the base of Mount Komdur, where the artifacts were uncovered, and easily smothered the Snake queens army with superior numbers and put her evil reign to an end.

Leonar’s thirst for power was still not sated, and he sent a congregation of priests called Alphatheists to search the mountain peaks for the missing piece of the artifact. Leonar also tried to claim the City of Stone, home of the Khaynarani who had been loyal to him in the fight against Isuel. But they rebelled and served the Rhontirians a crushing defeat in the valley of Sin-Gandir.

What you see if what you get!!

Official Website http://evhacon.retroversogames.com/HOTA/
Official Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JDvJcbFvn4

Want to try the game? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/evhacon-2-demo/id1139462993?mt=8
Want to buy the game? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/evhacon-2/id1179377959?l=it&ls=1&mt=8

HAVE FUN!

12-17-2016, 11:38 PM
Any takers?

Would be interested in hearing any opinions/impressions about this title. "Looks" decent enough.

12-17-2016, 11:54 PM
Looks decent? It looks really good.
12-18-2016, 12:21 AM
"really good" enough for you to TOFT, perhaps?
12-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmatis08 View Post
"really good" enough for you to TOFT, perhaps?
Is this a joke? This is a FREE demo, why would you need someone to TOFTT? Download it and see if you enjoy it, then if you do like it, purchase the full version.
12-18-2016, 12:13 PM
This looks awesome, def. gonna give it a try.

Reminds me of the PC game Ryse, which I loved
12-18-2016, 01:13 PM
The camera is atrocious in this game unless I'm missing a setting (I checked for one) that allows you to manually control it. I feel as though they focused too much on making it look graphically impressive instead of refining the gameplay. It has stylish moves and feels impactful but the combat is too simple. Don't let my opinion stop you from trying the free version. Try it out for yourself. But those are my impressions
12-18-2016, 01:16 PM
The demo has ad banners, lower framerate, and updates?
This doesn't seem like a good idea. I want to know how it will run on my device before I buy it, and not be hampered by an artificially lowered framerate.

I'm fine with the ad banners, and even just give us a small snippet of the game in the demo, but I really think you should change the demo and remove the lowered framerates (and let the demo get updates too yeesh).
12-18-2016, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Is this a joke? This is a FREE demo, why would you need someone to TOFTT? Download it and see if you enjoy it, then if you do like it, purchase the full version.
So, my "TOFT" remark was not posted under the FREE version (when I originally wrote it), it was for the paid version and THIS version had yet to be made available. And it was not a joke. I noticed the frame rate stuttering on their YouTube videos and the not-much-changes-in-the-backdrop gameplay (however brief)......()
12-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmatis08 View Post
So, my "TOFT" remark was not posted under the FREE version (when I originally wrote it), it was for the paid version and THIS version had yet to be made available. And it was not a joke. I noticed the frame rate stuttering on their YouTube videos and the not-much-changes-in-the-backdrop gameplay (however brief)......()
Ah, well that makes sense. Sorry, I didn't understand where you were coming from.